Chapter 55 - troubled waters ahead

Start from the beginning

"I mean she does look like a decent fuck, but how are we gonna use her?" South thought out loud, "well we all know that Mikey has his dark impulses and completely loses control when it kicks in, we could use her to start a chain reaction" Taiju suggested, "well I don't care do whatever you want with the information, but you should know she's heavily guarded, touching her is like touching Bonten's heart, so you should probably be careful, anyway make sure to send my payments by the end of the day" Hanma said before walking out.

Ino stirred the curry she was making slowly before adding the required spices, "Ino-chaaaaaan I'm hungry" Ran whined fron the dining table, "me toooo" Sanzu added, "it's almost ready be patient" she said giggling at their childishness.

Kakucho quickly ran out of the elevator "Ino I need you!" He said frantically entering the kitchen, Ino immediately turned of the cooker, "what's wrong?" She asked worriedly, while the two others got up, "it's Rindou-" "what about him" Ran instantly interrupted at the mention of his brother's name, "he got injured we need you to perform first aid" Kakucho said to the blonde who nodded and started walking to the elevator with the three makes following closely behind her.

She was already getting use to this, it was becoming a daily occurence at thus point and there was no use panicking yet.

The doors opened and Ino rushed out, she saw Rindou sitting on the couch holding his bloodied arm his face twisted in pain, "get me a bucket of warm water, a clean cloth, bandages, disinfectant, and painkillers" she ordered the three following behind her, Kokonoi was sitting next to Rindou telling him to calm down, "what happened?" She asked him when she settled in front of Rindou, "it was a surprise attack, we didn't even see it coming" Kokonoi explained.

"Why didn't you just drive straight to the hospital?" Ino questioned, "I kinda forgot" Kokonoi said slightly embarrassed, "yeah no shit" Rindou said through gritted teeth.

"We have the things" Kakucho announced as they dropped the things she requested for next to her, Ino rolled up her sleeves and turned to Rindou "I'm gonna need you to breathe, I'm gonna take off your shirt, clean and then bandage the wound" she explained, Rindou nodded and she moved to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt before carefully pulling it off, the others just watched intently as she continued.

She took the cloth and dipped it into the water, gently cleaned the blood around the wound and his hands, when she could see the would properly she sighed, luckily it didn't seem to hit anything too vital but it was still a deep slash, it wasn't a pretty sight and normally she would shy away from doing anything like this, but Rindou's expression twisted in pain was her only motivation.

Ino poured the disinfectant on the cloth, "I'm sorry but this is going to hurt" she apologized and began to clean the wound, she winced and shivered with Rindou, luckily she worked fast and soon she was bandaging the arm, "there I'm done" she said in relief.

"Thanks" Rindou said weakly, "you guys can give him the medicine, I'll go continue the cooking" Ino said before standing up, she entered the elevator and went back to the kitchen, she leaned on the kitchen sink, "I'm so tired" she sighed and began to wash the blood of her hand, "Ino are you okay?" Kakucho asked as he entered the kitchen, "I'm not" she shook her head, "if it's about the injuries, we can start going to the hospital if you're not comfortable with the blood" he offered.

Ino slid down to the floor, "it's not that... I'm just worried, I don't want to lose any of you" she said fighting back the tears, "what if he was fatally injured?" She questioned with teary eyes, Kakucho sighed and sat next to her, "that won't happen" he said, "how do you know?" She shot back "because non of us are ready to leave you anytime soon, so cheer up okay" he said side hugging her, she took deep breathes and nodded "yeah okay."