1^ Getting tickets

Ahyong's pov:

I was lying in my bed looking in weverse.

- Oppa! When will you come to London?- i read a comment. Cringing at some comments.

Gosh its not like the people are close to them or something, why do they call them oppa? They can make them uncomfortable.

I looked at some photos of the boys and i left some comments.

Then my best friend Yuqi called me.

- what's up?- i asked her in the call.
- gurl you are going to love me even more than you alredy do- she said.
-and why?- i asked rolling my eyes.
- i got a ticket for the next fanmeeting of your favourite group- she says.
- YOU WHAT?- i asked exited.
- i got a ticket for the next fanmeeting of your favourite group- she repeated.
- YOU GOT A TICKET FOR THE FANMEETING THAT BOYNEXTDOOR WILL HOLD THIS SATURDAY?- i screamed so Hard.
- gosh my eardroms are going to bleeed. And yes- she said.
- OMO- i jumped.
- calm down. I have to tell you something and explain you about the event- she said.
- ok ok i'm calm- i said.
- you're not-
- For god's sake tell me!- i said.
- ok! Well as you know boynextdoor will have a fanmeeting this saturday in Hive's building at 10:00. The ticket has a number and when you're there, you'll have to give the ticket to the guard and he or she will give you a necklace with your name on it.- she explained.
- ok... and you?- i asked.
- i only got a ticket for you. So you'll go alone- she replied.
- whyy i wanted to go with you!- i whined.
- you're 17 for god's sake! It's time for you to find your soulmate, did you even get the mark?- she scolded me.
- You say it becouse you found yours and i have the marks- i sulked.
- marks?- she asked.
- yeah... i have a black rose with some decorations- i replied.
- wow. Just... if it has decorations... then you have more than one or two for sure.- she says.

I rolldd my eyes.

- I know. When will you give me the ticket?- i asked changing the topic.
- today i'll go to your house- she says.
- and when did i tell you to..- she hung up on me.

I scoffed.

I'm a bit jelous becouse she found her soulmate and i'm also a bit jelous of their " love" between them. But don't get me wrong, i'm happy for them... i just fell lonely.

I had a boyfriend last year when Yeji, my other friend, showed me a video of him cheating on me and also talking bad of me. I broke up with him with a sentence of " candy" and blocked him.

I was so sad becouse i loved him so much, yet he did that to me. That's when i met Boynextdoor.
Their songs saved me of that hell of emotions, so i started to stan them and now i'm a Onedoor.

Time skip:

Someone knocked my door.

I opened to be greeted by Yuqi.

- Hi!- she said.
- Hi! Come in- i let her enter and locked the door.

We went to my living room and sat on the sofa.

- where is my ticket?- i asked.
- i just arrive and you're asking about the ticket?- she asked dramatically, rolling her eyes.
- yeah- i replied.

She took something of her bag and gave it to me.

- here- she said.

I look at it.

It was a small light blue and white paper, with " BOYNEXTDOOR" in the front and in the back of it said " You're invited to our party ONEDOOR" in Black.

- omo... THANKS- i hugged her.
- let me... breath- she suttered.
- Sorry- i let her go and smiled at her.
- well i'm going now, i only came for give you this- she said standing up.

I stood up as well.

- someday i'll give you a ticket for a fanmeeting or a concert of " Txt" too- i said.

Txt was her favourite group.

- remember that in two day is the event- She smiled.
- i have it in my calendar- i said and she laughed.

I bid her goodbye and went to bed.

- gosh i don't know how did she get it but i'm thankful for that. I can't wait for Saturday- i said.

Then i went to sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So how was it? It's short but i'm going to try making some long and short chapters.

Also Ahyeong got her soul mark on her 17th birthday, wich was 5 months ago.

Stay healthy and bye!