•Chapter One•

My best friend was lying on my floor in her sleeping bag, just playing on her phone.
"Ashley?" I said, she turned her head to face me "who're you talking to?"
She smiled before answering "don't worry Annie, it's just my mum" she laughed.
"Okayyy" I say feeling stupidl
"Hey I'm getting kind of bored" she sits up on my floor
"Thought you were going to go to sleep?"
"Nahhhh not tired" she climbs upon my bed and sits there next to me.
"Well...what'd you want to do?" I ask, she gives an evil smile, I knew what was on her mind. She got to her feet and pulled my hand. We crept down the wooden stairs, and into the kitchen. My hand gripped the cupboard door and I opened up my mum and dad's favourite room: the alcohol room. We went inside and helped ourselves to bottles off cider, vodka, larger and whiskey. Happy with the amount of drinks we have, we went back to my room and helped ourselves.

*Few bottles later*

"Ash what's the point of spin the bottle with just two people?"
"Fine just normal truth or dare" she sits up and gives a real smug smile, I wish I could read her mind at times like this
"We can't do many dares because my mum will kill me if we do stuff that bad" I know how my best friend works. Ashley's a trouble maker and always has been.
"Don't worry she'll never know" she says before crawling over towards me. She puts both hands on my thighs and leans forwards. She puts her face next to mine and kisses my cheek. She rests her head on my shoulder and moves the rest of her body forward till I've fallen and lying on the ground. Ashley was on top of me, pinning me to the ground. She slowly started moving her hips in a grinding motion on my crotch.
I bit my lip, too drunk to think about it. She bends forward and starts teething at my neck. I let out a small moan and could feel her smiling against my skin. This was so wrong....but it felt so right.
Her hands were right around my hips and her mouth moved from my neck to my mouth where she rapidly shoved her tongue in and out.

So this is my new fanfiction, it's a New Year's Day one (duh) and it's a lesbian love story (again duh)
I'll try and update often but...No promises
🎃_keep_creepy_🎀
~💉poison🔫