Orientation

"I'm sorry but we don't belong here and we need to go back" Hermione said. "You would reject your acceptance? I've never heard of such a thing!" Crowley exclaimed. "We don't belong here!" Ginny shouted.Then they heard a crash and a cat appeared walking on two legs with blue flame ears. "I heard the whole thing, do you have any idea how many people are dying to get into this school?! And you would throw away that chance? Unbelievable! But if you insist, you can leave and I'll take one of your spots in this school!" The cat said enthusiastically. "First you barge into our ceremony and now you're talking nonsense" Crowley said. "Is that a cat?" Luna asked. "I'm not a cat! I'm a monster who will become a great mage. I am the illustrious Grim!" Grim exclaimed. Then some of the students started laughing. "A monster? Become a mage? Not a chance! Save your jokes for your mountain friends, cat!" One student taunted. "What was that?! If that's how it's going to be, I'll show you the special magic I've been saving" Grim said right before he started breathing fire. "Fire magic! Run!" someone yelled. "Let's go" Fred said. "That's not the way out!" Harry shouted. They turned around and saw a student walking toward Grim. "First, students refuse to enroll, and now we have a monster running loose? How dare you disrupt the solemn dignity of our orientation ceremony. I... will remove you from this academy!" the student declared as he stood face to face with Grim. "Oh no you don't, you won't get in my way" Grim exclaimed right before he breathed fire directly at him. "Watch out!" Cedric shouted as he pushed him out of the way. The hood fell off and he looked like a kid with red hair and bluish-gray eyes. "Are you alright?" Cedric asked. "Get off me!" the boy shouted as he pushed him off."you don't know when to quit, you need to...". "Silence!" the boy yelled, cutting Grim off. "Are you ready for your sentence? The verdict comes afterward" he said. "That's some intense magic power" McGonagall and Snape thought. "I've got a bad feeling about this," Percy thought. "Any last words?" the boy asked. "Off with your head!" he shouted as Grim tried to run away. "What the heck, what's this collar?" Grim asks. "Arrrgh! I can't get it off!" Grim exclaims."Stop fighting it cat" the boy says. "I'm not a cat! This time for real, I'm gonna roast you alive!" Grim exclaims as he prepares to breathe fire on him but... it doesn't work? "Huh? My magic... I can't breathe my fire?!" Grim asks, shocked. "Naturally, I sealed your magical energy with my magical spell" the boy stated. " what! How's that possible?" Hermione asks. "I don't know," McGonagall admits. "Bravo, you've caught the beast! Well done, Riddle Rosehearts! I'd expect nothing less from the house warden of Heartslabyul" Crowley exclaimed." So his name's Riddle" Snape said. "And he's a house warden" McGonagall replied. "What even is that?" Ron asked. "Well he mentioned a sorting so they probably have houses like Hogwarts. The house warden is most likely the student in charge of the house" Hermione explained. "Whatever" Ron said. "As for the cat, I shall remove him from the college grounds, '' Crowley said, bringing them back to the situation at hand. "Wait!" Ginny said. "I'll take care of him and make sure he behaves but don't kick him out" she continued. "Alright, but only if your house warden's ok with it. Now if you'll go up to the mirror and state your name we can finish the sorting" Crowley said.

"I'll go first" McGonagall said and she walked up. " Minerva McGonagall" she stated. "Scarabia," the mirror replied. "Did the mirror just...talk?" Ron asked. "Will the next person come up?" Crowley said as McGonagall went to join them. "I'll give it a try" Snape said as he too went up. "Severus Snape" he stated. "Octavinelle" the mirror replied and then Snape went to join the others. "Looks easy enough," Draco said as he went up. "Draco Malfoy" he stated. "Octavinelle" the mirror replied and he went back down. "Count me in," Fred said, hurrying to the mirror. "Fred Weasley," he said. "Octavinelle," the mirror replied. "What?!" George, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Draco thought. "How?" George asked. "What do they even have in common?" Ron asks at the exact same time. Fred walks back as George goes up. "George Weasley," he said. "Octavinelle," the mirror replied. "Well it would've been weirder if they were in different houses" Ginny said. "Yeah" everyone agreed and George arrived at the group. "I'll go," Percy said, going up. "Percy Weasley" he stated. "Heartslabyul" the mirror replied. "We might not be in the same house as Draco at least," Harry said. "Yeah but how is it sorted? Since it's different from Hogwarts we might not be in the same house either" Hermione said as Percy came back. "I'll go," Ron said as he went up. "Ron Weasley," he said. "Heartslabyul" the mirror replied and he walked back. "I'll go next" Hermione said walking up. "Hermione Granger," she said. "Heartslabyul" the mirror replied and she walked back. "I'll go" Harry said as he went up. "He's probably going to be in Heartslabyul too" Percy said. "As long as he's not in Octavinelle '' Draco said. "Disomnia '' the mirror said. "What?!" They thought. "How?" Ron asks as Harry comes up to them. "I'll go next," Luna said as she went up to the mirror. "Luna Lovegood," she said. "Scarabia '' the mirror replied and she went back to them. "I'll go next," Cedric said, walking towards the mirror. "Cedric Diggory," he said. "Scarabia," the mirror replied and he went back to them. "Guess I'm next," Ginny said. "Ginny Weasley," she said. "Scarabia '' the mirror said and she went back to the group. "Kalim," Crowley called. "Yeah headmaster" a student with white hair and red eyes said as he came up. "This is Kalim Al-Asim the house warden of Scarabia '' he introduced the student. "Would it be alright if the cat stayed with Ginny?" Crowley asked him. "Of course! I'll gladly accept him, '' Kalim said. "Now that we got that settled it's time to head to the dorms," Crowley said and Kalim went back to where he was before.

"Will all Heartslabyul members follow me?" Riddle said and Percy, Ron and Hermione went over to him. "Savanaclaw members will follow me," a student with lion ears and tail said. "Can all Octavinelle students follow me?" A student with silver hair and eyes. Snape, Draco, Fred and George went over to him. "All Scarabia students follow me," Kalim said and McGonagall, Luna, Cedric and Ginny went over to him. "May all Pomfiore students follow me" , a student with blonde hair with purple tips and purple eyes. "All Ignihyde students will follow me" said a ... tablet?! "Where's Draconia?" Said. "Did someone forget to invite him again?" Kalim asks. "If you're that concerned, why didn't you invite him?" The Octavinelle student asked him. "No way he's too scary," Kalim responded. "I thought I'd come see if he was here but it seems yet again he failed to be informed his presence was required at a school event" a student with black hair with hot pink peek-a-boo highlights and red eyes said after coming in. "It's that common" they thought. "Will all Disomnia members follow me?" He said before adding quietly "I hope he doesn't feel too bad about this" and Harry went over to join him. Everyone went their separate ways.