"Fucked?"

"For a lack of better words."

"Claire, I know you've probably never been in a relationship before, so I'll help you out. Sex isn't everything about a relationship. You don't even need to have sex once to be happy!"

"I'm not saying that you need to have sex with her or anything, I'm just saying that... How about in your other relationships! How long does it usually take for those ones?" Claire asks, trying to catch up to Regina who is now walking very fast.

"Like... The first date." Regina mumbles. Slowing down to a halt. Claire stops as well, very grateful as she tries to catch her breath from speed walking.

"So-"

"I need to fuck that girl."

"Uh- sure...?"

Regina speeds off ahead, leaving Claire all alone. Claire decides to slowly roam the halls, until Y/n makes her way out of a classroom a few steps ahead of her.

"Hey! Y/n!" Claire calls out. Y/n turns to see her and gives her a wave.

"What are you doing just waltzing around?" Asks Y/n.

Claire shrugs. "Just hiding from your scary girlfriend."

"Yeah, I get that..." Y/n nods, digging her hands into her pockets.

"So, about yelling about not having sex with her. That was... Something."

Y/n lets out an embarrassed laugh. "Damn Brian... He's been oddly sexual lately, it's freaking me out."

"Not a big fan of the whole sex thing?" Claire asks, crossing her arms.

"I mean... I guess I'm just not really a big fan of the whole, like, ooohh in so horny, meh meh meh meh blah blah shit."

"I didn't know there was another option." Claire responds, earning a laugh from Y/n.

"I- eeuuughhh this is so weird to talk about." Y/n covers her face in embarrassment, earning a comforting hand on the shoulder from Claire.

"You don't have to go on."

"No, it's just... I kinda like the idea that it'll happen naturally, and not because we both happen to be horny. Just, like... I don't know."

"I understand." Claire nods. "So-"

"I am not gonna fuck that girl." Y/n says with a smile, puffing her chest out and walking off. A little bit down the hall she jumps up and clicks her heels together.

Claire is left standing and watching Y/n slip down the hall. She smiles to herself. Weird... Doesn't feel like a good happy smile... It feels...

Evil...

Erm, what the sigma!?

--------------------------------+

Y/N POV:

I find my way to my next class with literally none of my friends in it. I just sort of sit alone. The only excitement I get from that class is five different girls wanting me to pass a note to Glenn Coco, who I sit next to.

He then gave me all five notes and told me to pass them back to the girls. I managed to take a sneak peak inside and all notes had the same message.

'Hey girl... Your note meant a lot to me. I hope one day we can start something, but I'm afraid I'm not in the right mind for that just now...

You see...'

And then there's this whole speech about how he's like a wild animal who can't be tamed, and on each note, of the same message, there's a different girls name at the end. I pass them out to each girl, of course.