The New Kid

Chapter 1 - The New Kid

Casey Jones, one of the most popular for being the weirdest, he was hanging out with his friends and just being dumb like he always did, he was laughing with one of his good friends when he started to question where April was, she normally would already be here and talk to him but it seemed like she was no where to be seen, that is until one of his friends came up to him and pointed out April with some new kid, they were smiling and having fun with their conversation, it made Casey pretty jealous and upset. "Who is that?" Casey asked out loud to his friends, hoping they could provide at least some kind of information on this kid.

"That's the new kid, he just joined the school, pretty sure April is giving him a tour, you know how she is, always volunteering to help everyone." One of Casey's friends said, they would then continue, "He apparently has 3 brothers that also go to this school, also heard they were weird, the youngest especially is a weirdo, I heard he ate pizza in the bathroom."

"Gross," One of Casey's friends mumbled and the others agreed, but Casey just rolled his eyes, yeah it was gross but it could be worse. Casey would glare at the new kid that was hanging out with April, he absolutely didn't approve of the way the kid looked at April, like some love sick dog. What a simp.

Casey would decide to approach the pair, wanting to know what was going on between them, mainly put of curiosity and jealousy. He would receive a smile from April and a curious look from the new kid, he would take in the features of the new kid as he walked over and stood beside April. The new kid had black hair with a purple strip in it tied up in a messy bun, dark brown eyes, and was well dressed in a black button up shirt and tight black jeans, nerdy grandma glasses, and surprisingly tall. Casey would wrap his arm over April's shoulder before talking, "Who's this guy? New friend?"

April would smile, "Yeah, this is Donatello, I'm just giving him a tour of the school," April enjoyed helping new students, so it's not too surprising she was doing this, but normally she wasn't so friendly and talkative towards the people she was introducing to the school so clearly this caught Casey's Attention. April would smile as she pushed Casey's arm off her, like she always does.

Casey would smile at April, "What kinda nerdy name is that?" April would roll her eyes at this comment, not amused with Casey being a jerk like that, but she believed it was just him joking around, "Nothing is wrong with nerds." Casey would laugh a little at what April said, she couldn't be serious about that, right? "Red, you for real with that? Come on, nerds are so..." April would put her hand over Casey's mouth, "Don't finish that." Casey would go silently, he always loved when April was like this, he couldn't help but smile at her, "Whatever you say, Red."

Donatello would glare at Casey for a bit but would turn his attention away from the pair, he didn't care too much, he was a little more interested in the school, he was absolutely a nerd so being in a nerdy place such as school always made him excited, especially because he's been home schooled most his life, but it was always nice getting out and doing his own way of education, and now he'd have help with actual school. Casey's voice would snap him out of his thoughts, he would look at the hockey player with an unamused expression, only to get one in return, the hell is this guys problem?

"Hey, Donatello, mind if I have a word with you?" Casey said as he narrowed his eyes, though he was trying to act friendly when around April so she wouldn't get suspicious. He would approach Donatello and wrap his arm around their shoulder to act like he was actually wanting to be friends, this made April happy and believe they were becoming friends. April decided she would give them some privacy, "I'll leave you both to talk." April would leave, but Donatello would try to stop her, unfortunately failing since before he could say anything he was being dragged to the bathroom by Casey, he had a bad feeling about this.

{To Be Continued}