Chapter 1.5 - Day before the Debut

Start from the beginning

Nozomi raised some points, supporting Hiroki over his supposed immature decision.

"Don't get me wrong, the intention is not to defend but to rather tell his point of view. You are being harsh on a kid who had a normal life for most of his lifetime. His life isn't anything like ours, and I would rather that his life doesn't become anything like ours."

Nozomi told her, and as she lit the cigarette, Ickika gave and smoked.

"Gotta agree with that."

Ichika grumbled in her breath.

"Ichika-san, did you investigate the situation over on his'supposed family and friends'...?"

Hana asked in a cold tone, seemingly protective and sympathetic to that kid.

"You think I am dumb enough to not investigate them? I sure did...Heh, gotta say, I have lots of evidence. The situation is so hilariously fucked up."

"That black guy is a foreign exchange student who is in the same high school as Hiroki; before he hooked up and cheated on Nao, this wicked bastard had actually moved to his mom! Goddamn, this guy is petty! And then the girlfriend Nao... I investigated on their nearby karaoke, and well... I got the video where the boy's sister was getting raped by that guy. "

"Sheesh, just what does that guy have against Hiroki?..Like, didn't he already beat Hiroki in a fight?..Oh well, anyway, after this, the next victim is Ayumu, Hiroki's friend. We already know how that went, but I have gathered some extra evidence of Ayumu being dragged to a love hotel."

As Ichika narrated, Hana and Nozomi could feel disgust rising in their hearts.

"Who looks the most redeemable in your eyes, Hana?"

Nozomi turned to Hana, since arguably amongst the three, Hana was really pissed off and definitely would be willing to kill them.

As Nozomi asked, Hana took a deep breath and calmed down.

"The possibly redeemable ones are that girl Ayumu and his sister. That girl, Ayumu, doesn't seem to be aware of the locker incident. Although it seems she knows about the affair of Nao, I will be lenient and give her a chance. As for her sister, the behavior she's showing is a rather toxic way to cope with trauma through nonsensical reasoning. That's just sad."

Hana spoke as her cold face slightly changed to a more sad and sympathetic one.

"Alright then, I will leave them out. So the ones who need to be screwed are that Nao girl, Kaede and that black guy. Heh, that makes a lot of things easier. I will delete the original video of Ka-"

"No, you don't need to delete that; just cut out half of it and just show the part where she was actively resisting."

"...Hahaha!! Mercy my ass, that's quite brutal of you, Hana! You do know her life is ruined regardless, right?"

"It's not that; sure, she has her reasons but we need to use that as against that faggot to put him behind bar or deport him back to where he belongs, plus we can use it for extra steps."

"....Ah! I see what you are trying to get at. I love that idea! Since it's the head of the Jinguuji Family herself asking, I will get it done."

Hana and Ichika had that exchange. Nozomi was taking her cigarette and puffing the smoke.

"Hah, well, whether it's intentional or not, that kid is now part of our group. We've got to make sure she has a new normal life and an actual future unlike us."