Chapter Twelve

Začať od začiatku

"I love you, I love you, I love you." Yamac continues to chant as his lips explore Sasha's jawline and down the column of her neck. "Yamac! I love you so much." Sasha said. She clasps his head to her chest as he rests there, hot breath moving against her skin through her shirt. Eventually, Yamac straightenes and kisses her forehead, smiling tenderly.

"I'm going to go see if the crew needs any help leaving port. Why don't you explore?" He said. "Don't leave me alone too long. I may find some good hiding places." Sasha said. "I would enjoy looking for you." With that, Yamac walks away to talk to the crew members, leaving Sasha watching after him.

Sasha wonders below the deck, taking in the plush accommodations before finding her way to the cabin area. I could get used to this. Their bags have already been brought in. Sasha contemplates changing into a swimsuit. She pulls out the pieces of fabric that tie together to cover her important bits.

Yamac is going to flip when he sees me in this. Before Sasha can head back to the deck, there is a sharp rap on the door. She swings the door open to find Captain Demir, genial smile in place. "Captain Demir? Can I help you?" Sasha asked. "We're about to push off. I thought you'd like to watch from the deck." Captain Demir said.

"I definitely do, thank you!" Sasha starts to follow Captain Demir, but he stops suddenly, turning to face her again. "Sasha hanim, I just want you to know that you're in good hands here." He said. "Pardon?" Sasha asked. "I am positive everything will go smoothly. I was hoping to soothe any nerves you might have." Captain Demir said.

Should I be experiencing nerves? "Captain Demir, I'm not nervous at all." Sasha said. Captain Demir raises an eyebrow. "I see. I'm glad to hear it. Still, I wanted you to know everything is under control." He said. "I appreciate it. Truly." Sasha said.

With one last nod, Captain Demir resumes the walk above the deck, Sasha trailing close behind. "Ready to soak up some sun?" Yamac's arms cage her in from behind as she stands at the railing. Sasha turns in his arms and his eyes widen.

"This swimsuit looks even better from the front than it did from the back." Yamac said. "You like it?" Sasha asked. "It will be easy to tear it off." Yamac said. He sweeps her into his arms and lays her on a couch at the back of the boat. "All the crew is gone and Captain Demir is on the bridge. We're basically alone." He said.

Yamac looks at Sasha, lust in his eyes. "I want you to be naked. Now." He said. "Yamac, I want to strip for you." Sasha said. "If you insist." Yamac said. Sasha stands and moves her body seductively, working with her clothes to create a naughty peek-a-boo show. Yamac reclines on the couch, hands behind his head, his approval tenting his board shorts.

"Was that okay, Yamac bey?" Sasha asked. Yamac reaches for her and hauls her up next to him. "That was fucking perfect." They make out for a while and then lean back, appreciating the sun on their skin. "Why can't this always be our life?" Sasha asked. "It can be. You just say the word." Yamac said.

Sasha laughs. She brings her mouth to Yamac's, and then kiss a line down his jawline to his throat. "That feels nice, Sasha." Yamac said. Sasha smiles against his skin. "You're killing me." Several minutes pass before Sasha sits back to breathe. "I can't imagine either of our families being okay with us disappearing to frolic naked in the Caribbean." She said.

"Let's not think about them while we're naked in the sun." Yamac said. "They do tend to bring the mood down." Sasha said. This man has the patience of a saint. They spend the next couple of hours dozing and kissing, rubbing suncream on each other and sunbathing.

Too soon, the sun sinks below the horizon, and Sasha reluctantly follows Yamac below for a shower. She gets dressed.

*