7. Behind the scenes

"Oi Marco san. Care to  drop me at the set?"

"Eh? sure" he said as he stood up. He yawned loudly as he picked up the car keys.

You let out a light chuckle before speaking, "I see that the doctor life isn't treating you well."

Marco gave a small smile in response, "Yeah. But it's worth it." Marco was a passionate man about his job and you always admired him for it. The way he talks about his day with a gleam in his eyes reflect is much.

The both of you entered the car and as soon as you buckled up, Marco started driving. Silence filled the car before Marco turns on the radio. 

It was your favourite song and without a notice, You began singing along as you watched the sight outside.

It was, in short a peaceful and calm ride. Neither of you didn't speak much, but the silence was comforting. You were closer to Marco than you were ever with any one of your siblings by blood.

"And...... we've reached" he said with a smile, his hand not leaving it's grip on the steering wheel. 

"Oh already? Time sure do pass when I am getting a calm time"

A small chuckle left Marco's lips as he talked, "Can't deny that. Say what, You don't have anyone to accompany you today right?"

"Right. Why did ya ask?" you asked, slightly curious.

"Nothing. Would you like me to accompany you?" he asked.

"YOU'LL DO THAT FOR ME?" Your eyes glittered as you beamed. He nodded as a yes. You gave him your biggest grin in return.

.

.

.

.

"Psst look at them"

"Oh my, he is soo handsome"

"The raven hair is totally my type"

"The blonde next to him is more of my type"

Whispers spread across the hallway as you and Marco walked. "It's kinda awkward is it?" you said rubbing your neck. Marco chuckled as he nodded slightly.

A strong arm suddenly rested on your shoulders "Oh Nathan! You are early!"

You turned to see a smiling blonde. 

"Ah Sanji kun. How're you doing?" you asked with a smile.

"Better. Today is the day of the date, remember?" 

"Ah. With Vivi chan right?" i spoke as Sanji nodded. 

Suddenly Marco cleared his throat, turning both of your attention.

"Oh right. Sanji, Meet Marco. He is my-"

"Big brother" Marco interrupted. I looked at him, a bit shocked at the testament. Smiling, you spoke, "Yeah. He is my big brother. And Marco, you know Sanji right?" 

Marco nodded, "So you'll be working as partners with Nathan right? Nice to meet you" he said as he shook his hands with that of Sanji's

"Nice meeting you too, Marco." Sanji spoke, smiling.

"Geez, what's with this formality stuff. One would think I am introducing my boy friend to my family." I said, laughing. My laughing soon died down as I realized what I just said

Wait what

Suddenly I just rewinded the things I said. Marco's grip on Sanji's hand tightened and both me and Sanji had  heat crept on our cheeks

.... IT WAS AKWKARD T_T

CURSE MY STUPID TONGUE

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nathan san!" Ryuuchi greeted you.

"Ryuu! All set for the show?" I asked, giving him my best smile.

"Mhm. How about you Nathan san? And I heard you became partners with Sanji san. Is it true?"

"Yeah. Funny we both ended up together"

Gosh that sounded like we both ended up together in the wrong way. Like we are dating

Lucky, Ryuu is an innocent fluff ball.

"Ah Ryuu. Meet Marco. He is my aniki" [Aniki : Big brother]

"Ah. I am Ryuuchi Kashima. Nice meeting you, Marco san" He said with respect. Marco smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. 

"Eh? Why are you being so humble and respectful? Treat him like your own big brother, Ryuu" you spoke, resting an arm on his shoulder.

"O-Oh I don't have an older brother, so I don't know how to. I have a younger brother tho" he said, scratching his neck.

"EH? You have a younger brother? Kawaii. How old is he?" you asked eagerly.

"2 years old" Ryuuchi said, taken back slightly by your eagerness. 

"2 years only? Ryuuchi, I command you to bring that fluffball in the next shoot" I said in a playful, commanding tone. Ryuuchi chuckled and saluted, "Aye aye."

You noticed a man with glasses sitting nearby. He looked a little frightened, maybe because of the show.

"OI. INUZUKA WAS IT?" you called out. The man stood up, as through from an instinct, then immediately smiled at you awkwardly.

You chuckled at this. "No need to be awkward man. I am Nathan. Nice to meet ya" I said as I fist bumped him. He was reluctant at first, then returned the fist bump.

"So do you have any really young siblings?" you asked with eyebrows raised.

"Heh I don't have any siblings, but my daughter is four years" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Awee. Why don't I have a little fluffball in my home?" you pouted.

"Her name is Tsumugi" Inuzuka spoke up, now more in a casual tone.

"What a cute name! Oi, I command you too to bring that little fluff ball here" i playfully commanded.

"Sure"

"ARE WE TALKING ABOUT OUR LITTLE CUTIES?" a man asked in an ecstatic tone as he nudged you slightly. It was Kazuki

"Don't tell me you've got a little fluff ball in your home." I said

"Her name is Miri" Rei answered for him.

"She is 4 years old" Kazuki added. The way he said it, sounded like he was a proud mom.

"We'll bring her next day" Rei spoke

"Awwe. Wait. You both know each other?" Ryuuchi asked

"Yeah. We are best friends for ages. And we both raise Miri together" Kazuki said in an ecstatic tone. Rei wasn't ecstatic or anything, maintained a straight face, but didn't deny it either.

"I AM GONNA DIE OF CUTENESS TOMORROW!" I and Ryuuchi squealed like idiots.

Author's note ~

Hey yall. I thought I'd gift you guys with something light hearted cause last chapter wasn't exactly the brightest. 

I wrote about characters (the participants) in this chapter about ones I already know. I know Itachi, but not really well because I sort of stopped Naruto in the midway.

About Soma and Kazuma after watching respective animes 

And for Antonio, I am not planning to watch Jojo's Anytime soon , so it'll be based on things I read and fanon.

Sorry yall!

Hope you like the chapter!

~N