chapter- the move

Sam pov

I had a crush on colby forever, but we were just friends and nothing more.

But I wanted to be more than that.

I was helping colby with putting all the boxes in the uhal, and when we were done, we started to drive to Jake and Johnnie's, in L.A, it was a long drive, 2 hours but it was fine...

At least, that's what I was telling myself, being in a car for 2 hours with colby.

He had already put his arm around me, and he was driving bc I didn't want to. Also, he didn't like me driving for whatever reason, probably  bc I had crashed my car when we were 16.

Colby pov

Sam had looked a little worried, and I think I knew why, I think he was afraid of moving in with people bc of what happened with Elton.

"Hey, it's ok. We all know these people, and we know they won't do what Elton did." I told him.

I put my hand on his thigh to make him feel better, and he slipped his hand under mine and interlocked our fingers.

~time skip to when they get there bc I'm lazy🙃~

Johnnie pov

I was in my room listening to music, I haven't spoken to Jake since he invited everyone to live with us with out even asking me, he's been trying to get me to speak, but it's not working. 

Jake pov

"Johnnie?" I knocked on his door, and he didn't answer, Sam and Colby would be here soon, I knocked again, and still no reply.

Then, it hit me.

God, I'm so stupid.

But it's too late now.

I tried to knock

But again, no answer, I swear I'm so fucking stupid why did I just invite them to live with us? And not ask johnnie? He barely even knows Sam or colby.

"Johnnie? ..... I'm sorry. I should have asked. " I said, and I herd footsteps, walk to the door.

Johnnie's pov

I heard Jake say sorry, and he sounded very guilty, so I opened the door and threw my arms around him, and he hugged me back.

"I'm so sorry, I should have asked you if it was ok," he said, holding me then I realized that this was our first hug, ever.