Chapter 1 (The new boy)

(Kate)

*Riiiing, Riiing*

I wake up and the sun is shining from my window. I try to get mentally prepared like I do every morning before school, when I realize It's summer-vacation. I put on a cute dress and brush my hair. Then I call my good friend Alice. I have known Alice since kindergarten and we have been bestfriends since then. Alice loves the beach so we are meeting there in 2 hours. I lay in my bed for a while and check all social media.

"Breakfast", My mother yells from downstairs.

I run down and take a seat at the table. My mother serves me some egg and bacon. I eat fast and wait for my little brother to finish his food. He eats so slow. Finally he takes his last bite and I try to go upstairs again when my mother says:

"Kate, can you please take out the garbage?"

I roll my eyes irritated and get the trash. I walk outside to the trashcans as I see a huge car outside the neighboor-house. Some people are walking in and out the house with things. I guess they are our new neighboors. I throw the garbage into the trashcan and walk towards the house again. After some time in front of the TV, I'ts time to go to the beach. I pack a towel in a bag and go outside. The beach is only 5 minutes away from my house, so I walk. Suddently I see a boy coming towards me. He smiles and stops. 

"Hi, my name is Justice", He says with a big smile.

"Hey, I'm Kate", I say with a weird face-expression. Why is this boy talking to me? I've never seen him before.

"I'm your new neighboor, if u we're wondering", he says.

"Oh cool, where are you from?", I say to keep the conversation going. He is kinda cute. 

"I'm from here, but I used to live in the other side of the city", he contiues with his big smile. 

Suddently a lady comes towards us. She smiles and says:

"Hello, Im Justice's Mother"

"Nice to meet you", I say. 

"Do you want some homemade lemonade? Justice can also show you the house if you want to.", She says.

Justice looks at me, still smiling and in this situation I can't say no.

"That would be nice", I reply smiling. 

I enter the house and I'ts huge. Justice gets us some lemonade and he shows me all the rooms. 

"I hope my mother didn't scare you. She is just obsessed with me getting new friends", Justice says while we enter his room.

"No, I think she is sweet. And you have a nice room", I say.

I sit down on his bed and he sits down on a chair. I just met this guy, and now I'm in his house. This feels weird,but Justice seems like a nice person. 

"Do you have Instagram?", I ask.

"Yes,my name is JusticeCarradine", He answeres.

I find his profile and I see that he has a lot of followers.

"Are you a celebrity or something?", I ask while smiling at him.

"No, not really. I just like to sing on vine",He says.

Justice has a nice smile. And his eyes are really nice. I stare at him a while, when I suddently get a text.

"Where the hell are you?", It says and I'ts from Alice.

I look at the clock and I was going to meet her 30 minutes ago. 

"I'm sorry but I have to go", I say while grabbing my bag.

Justice follows me downstairs.

"I'll see you around then", He says while I run towards the beach.

"Yeah", I say.