S2 Part 1

~After 5 months~

Everyone was silenting having dinner. Suddenly, Mrs. Hoya speaks up, grabbing everyone's attention.

Mrs. Hoya : So...Shu and Free, when you two are going to give us good news?

They all looked at each other and Shu spoke.

Shu : For now, Y/n want to focus on our her career and we are not ready for–

Mrs. Hoya: Yeah! I understand! And you Free??

Free looked at Dalny who seemed nervous. He looked at his mom as he spoke.

Free : Umm...mom actually I returned back sometime before. So I need to handle my company right now.

He said making Mrs. Hoya disappointed.

Mrs Hoya : Oh okay...

Dalny looks at Free in amusement.

At night

In Free's room

Dalny : W-Why did you lie??

Free : I don't want to make you embarrassed. Mom maybe blames you.

Dalny : Oh..Thank you.

Free : No need to thank me. It's your body, you have full rights to deny me.

Dalny : But...you are my husband. You have rights to–

Free : Even if I had, I will not misuse it. I don't want to do anything without your consent so don't worry.

She nodded and they went to sleep. But little they know someone was hearing their conversation. Dalny didn't make any physical relations with Free yet. She said she was still not ready to take their relationship on that level. Free happily supported her and it was a secret between them.

With Shu & Y/n

Shu : Tomorrow is your holiday?

Y/n: Yeah! Finally, I can rest!

Shu smiles while massaging her head.

Y/n: You don't need to do this. You are tired too.

Shu : It's my duty, my love! So don't stop me.

She smiles at him. He always massages her head after coming back from work. Y/n works in a hospital. Mrs. Hoya is still against her but because of Shu's support and her own bravery, she was able to do her job.

Shu : Mrs. Kurenai...

Y/n: Hmm?

Shu : Wanna go on a dinner date with me tomorrow?

Y/n: Of course!

Shu : Okay then. Be ready tomorrow at 8pm.

She nodded and went to take a shower.

After some time, Y/n came out of the shower while wearing a bathrobe and wet hairs. She was drying her hair with a towel while standing in front of the mirror.

She stopped when Shu wrapped his arms around her waist, back hugging her. He snuggled into her neck.

Shu : Yes...just this was needed and all my tiredness flew away after being near my wife.

He snuggled more, inhaling her sweet scent.

Shu : May I?

She blushed.

Shu : Oh! Bold Y/n is being shy? Hmm?

Y/n: Yahh!! Stop teasing me!

They both chuckled and slowly attached their lips. Shu picked her up as he went towards the bed, laying her down.

(And rest you can imagine 😅 Give them some privacy.)

~Next Day~

It was lunchtime and Mrs. Hoya was sipping on her tea sitting on a couch in the living room. Sora, Dalny and Y/n were also present there.

Mrs. Hoya : Sora...tell your dad to make a will soon.

Sora : Huh? Will? But why?

Mrs. Hoya : I am going to give the company properties to Shu and Free. And one of my daughters in law will be the owner of this house.

Sora : Hmph! Like are you going to travel in heaven...

She mumbles as Mrs. Hoya raised an eyebrow.

Mrs. Hoya : Do you say something?

Sora : No no...

Mrs. Hoya : But I heard something?

Sora : I-I was saying...Y-Yeah! How will you decide who will be the next owner? Y/n unnie or Dalny unnie??

Mrs. Hoya : I already decided...

Everyone's attention went on her now.

Mrs. Hoya: The next owner will be...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Finally!! Your wait is over!

Next update: 28 April