Abhisha Os: Culpa Mia 19

Start from the beginning

She stood and went to the cupboard taking out a blue suit and white trouser. She changed into it and took out a paper and pen penning down.

Abhishek pantole,

Mujhy pata hai jo mai karnay jaa rahi hoon uske baad tu kafi dukhi hoga magar kuch wakt ka dukh acha hota hai zindagibhar ky dukh se. mai noori ko lyky jaa rahi hoon tujse dur. Tuny mera aur noori ka both khyal rakha magar tu bohat acha deserve karta zindagi mai koi aisa jo tujhy dukh na dai aur tujhpy bojh na ho. Mai aur noori hamesha tujse pyar karein gy

Teri Manisha Rani

She placed letter on the bed and walked towards noori's room.

Later:

Abhishek nishchay and Ruchika brought food for Manisha and opened the door to find it empty.
Abhishek called out "hagguuuuu" he walked around and saw that the washroom was empty as well.
"haggu kaha hai tu" he looked in his gaming room but it was empty too. Nishchay saw the letter "abbu yeh dekh"
Abhishek turned and saw the letter and he recalled 4 years back the same thing happened when vishal gave him the letter.
Abhishek took a deep breath and moved towards it reading it.
Nishchay and Ruchika exchanged worried looks as they saw abhishek's eyes welling up
Ruchuki: kia howa abbu?
Nishchay: bolnaaaa?
Abhishek: SHE LEFT!!! (he stated without any emotions) with noori..

Ruchika covered her mouth in shock

Abhishek: AGAIN!

With this he went to the ground floor and anger was short word for his demeanor.
Dimple aunty: kia howa bbu Manisha ny khana kha lia?

Ruchika came  to aunty and said: Manisha ghar py ni hai mummy who noori ko lyky chali gayi hai

Dimple aunty sat on the chair shocked

Suddenly thunderstorm stuck and abhishek looked up

Dimple aunty: hayeeee meri bachi kaha gayi hogi? Mausam bhi itnaa kharab hai usay toh iss area ka itna pata bhi ni hai yeh shehar se dur hai itnaa. (She cried)

Nishchay: abbu  sun

Abhishek showed him his hand : AGAR AJ KSI NY BHI USKI SIDE LI TOH USKY LIYE MAI MARGAYA

There were shocks around the room. And with this abhishek left with nonu following him. IT WAS HEAVY RAIN OUTSIDE. Abhishek ran towards his car.

Jaa karna hai toh pyaar kar
Zid poori phir ik baar kar
Kamleya, ve kamleya

Here Manisha was walking aimlessly on the road with noori in her arms. She covered noori with her dupataa but it was heavily raining and Manisha was getting scared for noori more then her. Another thunder struck and Manisha flinched in fear clling "Abhishekkkkk" she cried. She didn't knew where to go. 

Manmarzi kar ke dekh le
Badle mein sab kuchh haar kar
Kamleya, ve kamleya

Manisha was walking in middle of the road and crying she didn't knew what to anymore, she cannot go back. Her phone was not working either and both her and noori were getting drenched in rain.

Jinpe chal ke manzil milni aasaan ho
Vaise raste tu chunta hai kahan
Kasti hai duniya kas le fikre taane
Ungli pe aakhir ginta bhi tu hai kahan

She recalled aunty and chitranshi conversation and felt miserable.
Suddenly a jaguar stopped in front of her. NO ROOM TO GUESS WHO IT WAS.
Abhishek came out of the car and nishchay also got off.
Abhishek came towards Manisha and just looked at her giving his deadly glare.