Abhisha OS- Culpa Mia 3

I am very lazy writer kindly cope up guys.
This part is dedicated to 2 ladies (one with three accounts one with four accounts- iykyk)

Lets begin!!!! Some words might be explicit ni parhna pasand toh jaa sakty hn!!

Lunch time:

Dimple aunty calls: abbuuuuuuu nonuuuuuuuu.. manishaaaaaaaa bachayyyy khanay keliyeeee ajaooooo betaaaaa

Vinay uncle came and sat on the dinning: kia howa bachay abhi tk ni aye?

Dimple aunty: pehly doo thy ab dobara teen hogye hain. Teeno hi aek se hain laparwaaah. Yeh dono toh thy hi aisay. Manishaaa ko bhi aisa kardia

Vinay uncle smiled, nishchay came and sat on the dinning saying: jin guest of honors ka ap intezar kar rahy hain woh shayad kisi zarori kaam mai vyast hain shayad...

Dimple aunty and vinay uncle together: kaisa kaam
Nishchay cleared his throat and looked at front when abhishek and manisha came out of separate rooms: woh agayee..

All three looked at abhisha..

Where as abhisha looked at each other and manisha couldnt see in his eyes she looked down.. even abhishek looked down and smiled

Heeriye heeriye aa
Heeriye heeriye aa

Abhishek touched the back of his neck where as Manisha fidgeted with her dupata. Its hell difficult then she thought. She can never imagine being this nervous around abhishek pantole.
Whereas abhishek was proud and could feel butterflies in his stomach as well. Its like they were magnets half an hour before.
Her taste, he could still feel within his mouth...
The lips had tinged affect now she has bit them.
He touched his lips and eyed manisha and manisha's eyes got bigger..

Teri hoke maraan jind jaan karaan

Nischay under his breath "aa toh aisay rahy hain jaisay newly wed hoon"

Dimple aunty: kia bol raha hai tu? Khudse? Pagal hogya hai?

Abhishek and manisha came out of their fantasy land when dimple aunty said "tum dono taiz chalo gy thora"

Abhishek went and sat on his regular seat. Manisha came near the dinning table and looked at the seat best nishchay bhaiya when abhishek eyed her and gestured her to sit beside him. She shook her head but he made a puppy face so manisha gave in and came to sit beside him.
Abhishek: ayeeee na manishaa jii

Heeriye heeriye aa
Heeriye heeriye aa

Manisha sat beside abhishek.
Abhishek: manisha zara dahi paas karay gi
"Purani bato ka badla toh laina paray ga haggu, bara ignore kar rahi thi na mujhy" abhishek thought.

Manisha took the bowl of dahi and served abhishek.
Abhishek; thank you ab ap bhi leejay.

Dimple aunty: haan beta khaoooo..
manisha smiled and poured some rice on her plate.
Her breath got hitched when she felt his hand on her thigh from under the table.

She closed her eyes and opened them again.
She eyed abhishek.
Abhishek: kia howa lyy ku ni rahi...
He smirked...
Manisha gulped down as abhishek grazed her thigh slightly.
Dimple aunty: pasand ni aya beta? Aur kuch bna du

Manisha with great difficulty: ni ni aunty buhat acha hai bhtttt

She looked at abhishek and he gave her a challenging look.

Abhishek took his hand a little up towards her upper thigh and squeezed it.
It was so hard for manisha to do something or say anything. Her heart was fluttering.
Manisha looked at abhishek and placed her hand on his thigh over the cloth too from under the table.
This made abhishek stop...
He could feel his heart racing higher too...
Abhishek thought "acha bachuuu"
Manisha thought "aisay toh aisay hi sahi"