"Akaashi! I did it! They loved it!"

He came out, bottles of champagne and two glass cups in his hands, "I knew you'd do great. Bought these to celebrate. And I ordered food. It's on its way."

She smiled, "Youre sweet."

The two sat on the couch as he opened the first bottle, pouring it into her cup.

By the time they were both finished with their first round, the food arrived and they dove right in.

It was funny to her that she never did tell him what food she was into and yet he always ordered everything she loved.

After swallowing her food, she decided to ask, "By the way, how did you know I liked this?"

"I asked Jo. I told her that whether or not you passed this, you deserved a little treat for how hard you worked. It took her a while to respond to me so I was worried I might not be able to get what you liked but she eventually got back to me..."

"Ah... I see."

They continued to talk, eat and drink until they both began to get tipsy. And the tipsy eventually turned into drunk.

He made her laughed a bunch as he told her stories from high school. His friend Bokuto seemed like a very interesting person.

"Oh, here you have a little something right there." He told her with a small hiccup.

His hand reached towards her face and he wiped off some sauce that came from the meat they ate.

After it was gone, his hand stared there, his thumb brushing against her cheek before he softly blushed it against her bottom lip which made her blush madly.

"Y/N, you're really pretty, you know that?"

Her eyes widened before she nervously laughed, "I think we're a little too drunk for this."

"Maybe but that doesn't mean I don't mean it. I can't be the only one feeling the tension that's been here since we met." He leaned in a bit, "Is it bad that I really wanna kiss you right now?"

"Kinda.."

It was bad indeed.

But, she leaned in anyway, placing her lips on his.

It started soft and slow,

until it wasn't.

As they continued their kiss, his fingers gripped the hem of her pants and he slowly began to take them off as he began to kiss down her neck, leaving a mark on her neck. The more he went down, she began to lay back. Soon, her sweats, along with her panties, now fully off.

Y/N took soft breaths, telling her body to relax. He began to softly kiss her inner thighs.

She'd never done this before.

The thing she'd never been able to experience was finally happening..

As her thoughts were running wild, she felt him lick her clit, causing her to suck in her breath and to shoot out and grip his hair just enough so it wouldn't hurt him,