Sparky Meets Bird Chick

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Why are they-" Brunette started.

"Anemoi come in different shapes," Annabeth said. "Sometimes humans, sometimes stallions, depending on how chaotic they are. Hold on. This is going to get rough."

Butch flicked the reins. The pegasi put on a burst of speed, and the brunette looked like she was going to puke.

Not on me she's not. Nevermind, she's passed out. Womp womp I guess.

Camp Half - Blood stretched out beneath us. It really does look beautiful from a bird's - eye - view, and no amount of midnight flights can stop me from marvelling at it. But before I could fully appreciate the beauty of it, our wheels came off and the chariot dropped out of the sky.

Annie and Butch tried to remain in control but it wasn't enough. The pegasi laboured to hold their flight pattern, exhausted from their burst of speed, and bearing the weight of six people was just too much.

Dam, I didn't think I weighed that much.

"The lake!" Annabeth yelled. "Aim for the lake!"

BOOM.

I should have flown out of the dam flying horse box while I had the chance.

The biggest shock was the cold. I was underwater, so disoriented I didn't know which way was up.

Suddenly, a familiar face lifted me up and tossed me out of the water.

"Thanks Vivian!" I called to the naiad.

Nearby, Butch cut the wrecked harnesses off the pegasi. Thank the gods, they looked alright. So did Annie, elf and blondie 2.0. Brunette looked okay too, getting blasted with the celestial bronze hair dryers.

"Annabeth!" A son of Apollo and friend of mine pushed through the crowd that had gathered around the wreckage. "I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it!"

"Will, I'm sorry." Annie sighed. "I'll fix it."

Not likely.

Will sized up our Walmart Powerpuff girls. "These are the ones? Way older than thirteen. Why haven't they been claimed?"

"Claimed?" elfy asked.

Will and Annabeth ignored him. "Any sign of Percy?"

"No," Annie admitted.

Then, my least favourite person stepped forward through the crowd. Drew Tanaka. She used to be so kind, an absolute angel, beautiful and caring, sweet and a great sense of humour, but got drunk with power after I taught her how to charmspeak. So much for the 'best friends' necklace shoved in my smelliest shoes under my bed.

She looked at Buff Blondie like he was something to devour, which honestly really freaked me out. To see that look on someone that can't actually eat other people is quite disturbing. I would know. Muerte can indeed eat other people but chooses not to. She does prefer her meat done a little rarer though, and likes gamier meat, like sheep :)

"Well," Drew said. "I hope they're worth the trouble."

Elfy snorted. "Gee, thanks. What are we, your pets?"

I burst out laughing. Who knew, a newbie would put that man - eater in her place.

"What are you laughing at, de una Sirena?" Drew glared at me.

"Nothing much, just watching you make a fool of yourself. Which must be pretty pathetic for you. I mean, you're hearing me call you a fool, when I'm a complete embarrassment to society."

"Glad you finally noticed your self worth." She hissed, stepping into my personal space.

I bared my teeth. "Watch your tone Tanaka. Sassy isn't a good look on you. Only on me."

"Nothing looks good on you, which is quite the contrary to me."

I snickered. "Gotten schizophrenic have we? How about you go-"

"Em!" Annabeth said. "We have to answer the new campers' questions. And Drew, all demigods are worth saving. But, I'll admit, the trip didn't accomplish what I hoped."

"Hey!" Brunette said. "We didn't ask to be brought here."

Drew sniffed, as though she was above the other girl. "And nobody wants you here hun. Does your hair always look like a dead badger?"

"I'm gonna friggin' eat you if you don't shut the hell up." I stalked towards Drew.

"¡Muerte de una Sirena!"

I looked over at Annabeth. Whoops.

"Sorry, Annie." I muttered. 

"It's okay," She smiled. "Now, we want our new arrivals to feel welcome, and hopefully they're claimed by the time the campfire starts."

"Would somebody please tell me what claimed means?" Badger hair asked.

Everyone then gasped, including me.

"That," I said to her. "Is claiming."

Hovering over the elf - boy's chocolate curls was a fiery hammer.

Hephestus.

"What'd I do?" He backed up toward the lake. He then glanced up and yelped. "Is my hair on fire?" He ducked, bobbing and weaving, trying to escape the holograph.

Butch and Annabeth were muttering to each other, but then blondie spoke up.

"By a god. That's the symbol of Vulcan, isn't it?"

Roman? Qué coño!

"Jason," Annie said slowly. "How did you know that?"

Blondie, or Jason I guess, replied, "I'm not sure."

"Vulcan?!" Sparky demanded. "I don't even like Star Trek! What are you talking about?"

"Hephestus. The god of forges and fire." Annie turned. "Will, would you take Leo to cabin nine and give him a tour?"

"Sure, Annabeth." Will agreed.

"What's cabin nine?" Leo asked. "And I'm not a Vulcan!"

"Come on mister Spock, I'll explain everything." Will led him away.

Annabeth then started to talk quietly with Jason and the other girl. Drew still stuck around, so before I left for sparring, I thought I could give her one last warning.

"Hey Drew," She turned to me and I grabbed the front of her shirt. "If you give that girl over there any more trouble, I will turn cannibalistic towards you." I smiled sweetly, then walked away. Of course, I wouldn't actually eat Drew, but that girl likes Jason, and I didn't want Drew to treat her like scum either. I walked towards the arena, proud of myself and ready for a long afternoon of training.

Hheyyy its actually rlly hard to write this cuz me and uncle rick have very different writing styles. sorry, i cut some parts out cuz im really tired and i don't want to be plagerising lmao

 anyways, the characters (cept for muerte) do not belong to me and this is just a fanfiction based off of the Heros Of Olympus by rick riordon.

Love em <<<<<3333333