"Umeed ko company k manager Ka message aaya hy k he has someone whom Umeed needs to meet. Iska matlab samajhte ho tum? It means k she's gonna get offered a song Behram a whole new freaking song!!!"

She said and jumped in excitement again while Behram's face lit up all tension gone and happiness replacing it. He came running towards Umeed and hugged her, she was so small that she hid in his arms.

"Finally you are getting what you deserve meri snowfall. I knew it some day you'll get the recognition you deserve the talent you hold is insane. I'm super super proud of you", Behram said.

Umeed smiled at both of them and said.

"Thankyou guys, really you guys are all I have. And I'm super super grateful to have you in my life. Thankyou for being there always I love you both"

Mahi replied, "And we love you more, meri jaan"

And than the trio hugged. Breaking the hug Mahi said again.

"Oye sleeping beauty tum ja k fresh ho or Umeed tum tayar ho jao. Woh apna white wala dress pehanna jo birthday py lia tha. Woh boht acha lagta hy tum py. Tab tak mein naashta banati hun."

"Ok mama"

Behram teased her and rolled her eyes before running back to the guest room while Umeed laughed looking at his antics. Mehmal shook her head so done with her best friend.

************************************

Farjaad drove towards the mart to get some necessities and than turned his car towards the airport he had to pick up Rishael and his mom from the airport as he knew that she'll be upset about what happened yesterday so he decided to make up for it. Taking Rishael on board he told her to ask the driver not to come and pick them up and that he'll be the one doing it. After driving for 45 minutes he reached the airport and saw that the flight has been delayed for half an hour. He looked at his watch and then tensed up because he had a meeting later and he needed to reach on time. After waiting for half an hour the screen showed that the flight has landed and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Moments later Rishael and his mom came outside the lounge and spotted him who was standing just infront. When he reached them and took the trolley from Rishael and bowed down to get a shoulder pat from his mom instead she pulled his ear and said.

"Kal Kitna pareshan kia tha tum ny kahan the han?"

Farjaad's eyes shut in pain and he said.

"Ouch ouch ouch maa chorein na log dekh rahe hein itna bara pyara sa larka apne kaan khichwata hua acha lag raha hoga kya"

Hearing his typical reply all her anger vanished and she hid her smile before leaving his ear which was now red and then ruffled his hair to rile him up she knew that her boys are obsessed with their hair styling and won't let anything happen to them. Farjaad just pouted as he knew he was wrong this time and the woman can do anything to him and he'll happily bow for her.

Rishael was busy on his phone and when the other two looked at him he didn't realized it and then his mother spoke again.

"Aik to mera ye beta bus apne phone k saath he chipka rehta hy aik kaam Karo tum isi sy shaadi karna sahi Khush raho gy"

Listening to her and seeing Farjaad smirking slightly he quickly shut his phone down and put it back in his pocket and they walked towards the car.

************************************

Mehmal made breakfast and then Umeed came downstairs wearing her white dress which Mehmal mentioned earlier. She had her jet black hair straightened and now they seem more alluring than they already were. Meanwhile Behram came out from his room, his hair wet as he took a shower.