Rishi looked at Tanu.

Rishi: haa...ussi ka naam Tanu tha.

Raj: mere Rishi ki jaan bachate bachate...mere Rishi ki jaan chali gaiee.

Tanu: matalab?

Divya: matalab Rishi ki jaan bachane keliye Tanu ne apni Jaan dedi.

Tanuja felt an attachment with the story.

Rishi: par jab vo jaa rahi thi usne mujhse ek waada kiya tha...

She looked at him

Tanu: kaisa wada?

Rishi: ki vo lautkar aayegi.

Tanuja again started remembering some blurred images in which a girl was seen saying.

"Aj agar bhagwan bhi mujhe apne pass bula le na toh mai vaha se bhi tumhare pass aa jaugi, uss duniya ko iss duniya mein le aaugi, dubara janam lungi...tumhare liye...tumhare pyaar keliye"

She held her head as she was feeling dizzy, She widened her eyes to make them not get blurred.

Rishi looked at her.

Rishi: Tanuja! Tum theekh ho na?

Tanu: h..haa..haa mai theekh hu sir...bas vo...

Smilee: kya?

Tanu: sir vo mai...puchna chahti thi ki...ki kya aaj bhi apko Tanu ka intezar hai?

Rishi: Ek Tanu ka intezar he toh hai...jisne aj tak mujhe zinda rakha hai.

Tanuja felt touched by his words and unknowingly her eyes developed tears. She became confused but probably it was her soul that was so touched by Rishi's love.
But her tears once again proved Rishi that her soul also was waiting for their reunion.

Rishi: mujhe accha lag raha hai...kuch kaam kar le.

Tanu: par sir meeting toh cancel ho gaiee.

Rishi: koi baat nahi...hum Ghar ki study mein kaam kar lenge, dusre projects pe.

Tanuja noded and then both left towards the study.

"Rishi's Study"

Hours passed, Tanuja deeply got engrossed into her work, she didn't even realised that Rishi was admiring her all the while she was working and then he slowly slowly drifted into the sleep.
It was evening now, around 7 pm. Tanuja lifted her head to Ask Rishi for something when her eyes got stucked on his innocently sleeping face. It was looking more adorable in the moonlight coming from the window.
She got up and walked towards him. She took out his specks and kept them aside. She again looked at his face, that seemed very much in peace today. She smiled and was about to move away when his lips mumbled her name.

Rishi: Tanu!

Tanuja again looked at him, she thought his taking his wife's name unaware of the fact that she is his Tanu.

Tanu: apki Tanu bohot lucky hai sir , kyu ki aap uss se bohot pyaar karte hai...unta ki 20 saal guzar gaye par apne kisi aur ke taraf mud ke nahi dekha aur uska intezar Kiya.

But then Tanuja became suprised on realising what she said.

Tanu: (pov) 20 saal wali baat toh sir ne mujhe bataiee he nahi...phir mujhe kaise pata?

Her phone started ringing.
She looked at the caller ID, it was Rinki. Rishi woke listening the voice of Tanu's phone.
She turned around picking the call.

Tanu: haa Rinki bol.

Rinki: kaha hai tu? Tere duty hours toh khatam hogye hai na?

Tanu: haa vo kaam mein dhyaan nahi raha. Bas nikal he Rahi hu.

Rinki : jaldi aa.

She ended the call.

She again turned around to tell Rishi and meanwhile he too got up, they were a little close and hence Tanu bumped with Rishi, Rishi lost his balance and accidentally sat on the chair and Tanu accidentally sat on his lap.
Both looked into eachother's eyes and became lost.

They were knocked out when Tanu's phone again rang. Both felt awkward and Tanu tried to get up but her hairs got entangled with Rishi's locket (that Tanu use to wear in her previous birth).
She tried to remove it but it wasn't getting detached.

Rishi: tum...tum phone uthao...mai ye nikalta hu.

Tanu noded and she picked the call and eventually it went on speaker.
They both heard someone yelling at Tanuja's name and Tanuja became scared but Rishi got angry.

.

.

Next Chapter: Tanuja's Miseries.