Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my 4th book! Anyways... This book'll have a little bit of the usual ships; Kristanna, Jelsa, Merricup, Eugenunzel, and Bunnymund+Tooth. Just a little bit! This story is mostly about Sofia the First! Sorry about the topic. I'm weird that way! Well, enjoy!😙

Sofia's POV:
I picked up the bread that my best friend Ruby had playfully thrown at me. Today was a sunny Saturday in the first week of summer, next year I was gonna go into the 11th grade at Magical Royalty High School, and my 2 best friends, Jade, Ruby, and I were working at the Sunny Sweets Cafe, where we worked every weekend.

I had to work because my mom worked at a shoe store, and her salary didn't pay for a lot of things. I was wearing my purple Sunny Sweets Cafe shirt, with white skinny jeans, and purple and white polka-dotted Converse.

Suddenly, I got hit by another piece of bread. I picked it up, and sighed.

"Ruby! Jade! This is $6 I could of used for dinner! Or maybe for my college funds!"

Ruby giggled, and immediately began imitating me. " 'Gotta save up for college.' Thats all you say, Sophie. Relax, and chill for a bit! Get a boyfriend, or something!"

Jade nodded. "You're pretty, and you have a lot of spare time in your hands! You need to get a boyfriend!"

I rolled my eyes at both of them. "I would have a boyfriend, but nobody likes me. You know who I'm in love with, and you know he would never like me! It's like him liking me back has the same probability of us being a couple like Amber and Hans. Those are 2 peas in a pod."

Ruby laughed, and gasped. Sheesh. She always scares me.

"Sofia, James alert! He's 2 feet away!" Ruby whispered.

I giggled. "Don't believe YOU! You always say that, you're such a liar, Ruby!" Jade shook her head, and whispered, "Now he's 1.5 feet away!"

I giggled. I started dancing, grabbing the broom, and sweeping while dancing and humming to a song from a little kid movie. I think it was 'Love is an Open Door.'

I love that song! I sang the whole song, and turned around to see Ruby and Jade, who usually always sang along with me.

I turned around to not only the cutest, hottest, and most sporty guy in 10th grade, but also the sweetest and kindest, James Enchantcia.

He was accompanied by his twin sister Amber. They also attended Magically Royal High School, and were also gonna go into 11th grade like us.

They had come about 29 times to the café.

Not that I was counting.

Amber was like the biggest gossiper in the school. She was the head of the cheerleading team, and was so not nice, or sweet. She was the biggest nightmare to your dreams.

She went through boyfriends faster than I went through a bag of Takis, and let's say I take about 5 minutes to finish the big bag! She was currently dating Hans Isles, her longest boyfriend.

He was James' best bud, and was also on the football team like James. The few girls that got to date him say he's a big, bad boy.

They say that when they meet him, he's nice, taking them out to eat, buying flowers, teddy bears, and chocolates.

Few weeks/months later, he's a sourpuss, getting mad when the girl doesn't kiss him every 5 minutes.

Or getting upset when she doesn't pay attention, and not buying anything for her. That's why they say he's a jerk!