01

𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚
。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

•𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠•

𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Hi guys, welcome back to our channel and today we're here with our favorite sister, Evelyn Sturinolo." My brother Matt said as all my brothers started clapping for me. I was sitting next to Nick as Matt and Chris were sitting up front. "We haven't filmed a video with you in a while." Chris said as he re-adjusted the camera as i nodded along.

"I've been busy with recording." I said to my brothers and the camera. "Right, when does your album come out again?" Nick said as I smiled at the camera. "I can't tell you right now, because I don't have an exact release date, but, I am going to release two new singles on the 21st called, Do it all again, and on the 4th, Emails I can't send."

"And go listen to her latest song now, Seven." Matt said as me and the rest nodded. It started to get quite a bit and we were trying not to laugh at the awkward silence. "She made me say that." Nick said as he pointed at me. I opened my mouth in 'ah' as I heard my brother said that. "She made all of us say that, so you guys can listen to her music." Chris said as my brothers nodded along.

"Ok, ok, let's go down memory lane shall we." I said as my brothers started to laugh. "If you all remember, you all made me call my old crush and made me say, 'I bleed through my pants." My brothers started to laugh historically.

"The next day, he made me a basket and I felt really bad."

"At least you got some chocolate."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

|𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩|

"Alright guys, today we are going to be reading some of our fan-fictions." Matt said as he got out his phone. "And also, we found some fan-fictions of Evelyn." Chris said as Nick started to roll his eyes. "Ok, me, now Evelyn. Guys, why." Nick complained as I also, got on my phone out and opened Wattpad.