Going to be honest

Okay so tl;dr, the breakdown I said I'd make isn't happening.

Why? Because I can't be fucking bothered anymore.

I shouldn't be your fucking mommy and reassure you every time you shit and piss your diaper. You're on a reading website, meaning you should be able to read basic fucking paragraphs. Grow up and stop panicking.

If you're confused as to what I mean just read the highlighted bit

If you're confused as to what I mean just read the highlighted bit. As you can CLEARLY read it says that any smut/lemons involving characters under 18 is prohibited. To me this makes sense as this law is applied in the US, where the highest demographic of readers are located.

I don't care if you bring up any other countries

I don't care if you bring up any other countries. Yeah no shit not every country is the same, but because I'm sure there's some sponsors or partner deals mainly set within the US wattpad wants to keep happy instead of loosing. And if you're confused as to what kind of deals I'm talking about, show/movie deals that allow platforms like Netflix to adapt some of their popular books into shows/movies. That's my theory as to why they're making the changes now.

So, as long as YOU'RE NOT SEXUALIZING CHARACTERS UNDER 18, YOUR STORIES ARE FINE. WATTPAD IS NOT REMOVING EVERY SINGLE MATURE STORY LIKE SOME OF YOU RETARDS ARE MISTRANSLATING.

Though depending on what community you're a part of I'm sure that's majority of your books. I'm looking at you Persona and My Hero fans, and even you too half of RWBY fans.

And if you're still confused as to what's allowed for minors, here's the breakdown.

Minors are still allowed to do basic things like hand-holding and basic kissing

Minors are still allowed to do basic things like hand-holding and basic kissing. Anything else that moves past that must be SKIPPER OR IMPLIED, meaning if things are about to get heated, there must be a time skip, a fade to black, or simply end the chapter and continue with the story in the next one. You can hint at what happened when it's over, but that's it. If you start writing any actual smut scenes involving minors, then your book will be deleted.

This should not be so fucking hard to understand. But because some of you are either too stupid to read or have a tik-tok attention span, here we are with me needing to break down basic english.

So now that that's been clarified, what can/should you do now? Simple; if you have any smut involving people UNDER 18, temporarily take down the chapter in question to adjust everyone to be 18 or older, and put somewhere in your book that all characters being sexualized are 18 or older and gave consent. That's it. If that doesn't satisfy Wattpad after the 15th, then oh well, you tried. Maybe back up your stories somewhere else too.

If you're seriously still not comprehending what I'm saying then I'm sorry (not sorry) but get the fuck off the site. This is a reading site. And if you can't even read my breakdown then you're a lost. No one can help you. And if you're a writer who is the same boat, then I seriously question how you write your stories because it must be impossible to read for readers.

And if you're trying to fight against the issue then I'm really am trying to not figure you as a goddamn pedophile who wants to write smut with children. Do you really want to label yourself as the Jeffery Epstein of Wattpad? I get if you wrote the chapters when you were under 18 like I did, and want to keep them. That's one thing. But if you're over 18 and STILL am trying to fight the policy change, then I think we need to put you on a sex offender list and get you miles away from any elementary school and playground, or take you in the shed and pop a bullet in your head.

That's it. That's all I'm writing on this anymore. I've condensed this to what's needed and skipped over a lot of unneeded info and bits to make this as short as possible, as I'm done wasting my time on you all. It would've taken me 4 hours to get the full 2k-word version out which I'm too lazy to make.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to Dark Souls 3 for a few hours before spending the rest of my day working on homework. Goodbye if you understand the chapter, and if not, piss off and good luck finding another site to write/read on. Because that's the only thing that'll make you happy.

———-

P. S.

Oh yeah and btw I forgot to mention that if you now understand the situation and previously went around and spread the bullshit I want you to send people to this book because you shouldn't have people keep worrying. Don't spam it but make sure the message is spread. Cool? Cool.

And also make sure your book is set to "mature" to make be extra safe if you're so worried about your books being deleted.

K bye

K bye.