000

It's weird how someone's life can change so quickly, one minute Betty was walking out of school with her two year old friendship and in the other she was flying to go to a different continent.

Betty Sanchez was a normal teenager, except by the fact that she and her mother would move out of places really quickly. She never blamed her mom, Lucero, because at the end of the day it was only them and Luz would do anything for her daughter to be safe and happy.

So this is how we get here, Betty had been living in this town in Spain for at least three years, her closest friends being Lidia, Eva, Daniel and Sergio who she had been experiencing her teenager days with, they were happily talking about how this summer was going to be the best of all, like they said the two past summers, when one month into summer her mom told her they were moving out again.

To Betty it was a shame but nothing she wasn't used to, but this time it was different. She had been living in Spain since she was born, never leaving the country, but always changing trough towns, so when Luz told her they were moving to Australia she freaked out.

"Mamá, you cannot be serious" Betty said stressed, out all the places in the world moving out to a different country and continent was insane, even for her.

"I'm sorry, mi amor, but it's a really good opportunity, my work wants us to go there so much they even got us a house" Luz told her "it's kind of close to one high school there, and there is even a beach" Her mother was trying to convince her, Betty has always loved the beach but in the past five years they haven't been able to live near it.

"Using the beach is not going to convince me" she told her, standing up to go to her room.

"Mi niña, i'm really sorry but it's too much of a good opportunity to us to reject, they want me to stay there for four years and i will get a lot more money" she said sadly "All i want it's the best for you and you know that, that's why i'm asking you what to do" her gaze softened, she sounded defeated which Betty hated she loved her mother more than everything.

"You know what? ok we'll go, but when are we leaving?" she turned around.

Luz smiled and ran to her, hugging her " OH!! I'm so happy you're going to love the house and we are going's to have a lot more time to be together" Betty smiled, hearing her mother be so happy for something was the highlight of her day.

"And we are leaving next week"

"WHAT"

Author's note
i have been obsessed with heartbreak high for so long and now i have the courage to post a fanfic !!!!!
i hope you all love Betty how i love her 💋