Shaurya meets Rajveer?

(Hope you all will like this part☺️🥰Really sorry for the delay everyone. Please do comment and tell me wether you all like this part or not and also if you want any changes in this ff.)

Shaurya had many God gifted talents out of which voice memory was one to be named.

If Shaurya heard any person's voice for more than twice....he could instantly recognize the person without even seeing the face even for once. Shaurya never thought that this talent of his will one day help him hide from his own family members.

It has been half an hour since Shaurya is trying hard to hide from the Luthra family who came especially to Bangalore to do shopping for Kesari's wedding. Shaurya absolutely forgot that this mall where he and Suhana came for the same purpose as that of Luthras......was owned by Karan's childhood bestfriend Veer.

Half an hour ago when Shaurya was waiting for Suhana to come out from the waiting room and show him her new dress....Shaurya saw a pregnant woman trying hard to pick up a fallen dress. Shaurya didn't see the woman's face and picked up the dress for her. Shaurya was leaving after that and turned to leave when suddenly the woman said 'thank you'. Those two words which escaped the woman's lips with the same voice as that of Palki's made Shaurya realize that Palki was in the mall. However, the real shock struck him when he saw Rakhi and Preeta coming from the other side. Without speaking with Palki....he ran aiside in order to hide from his family members.

Till then....he has been calling Suhana but her phone was coming busy.
Shaurya called up Suhana and this time it was ringing.
Shaurya(on call)(softly): Hello Suhana.....tu kaha hain?
Suhana(softly)(on call): Main toh mall mein hi hoon. Par tu aise baat (whispering) kyun..ka..raha..haiiiii???
Shaurya(on call): Hein?
Suhana(on call): Arrey aise kyun baat kar raha hain?
Shaurya(on call): Dekh...humein jaldi se jaldi nikalna parega yaha se warna poore Luthra family ko pata chal jaaega ki main yaha hoon.
Suhana(on call): Vo kaise? Vo..(widening her eyes)....bangalore mein hain kya?
Shaurya(on call): Nahi.....vo sab yaha isi mall mein hain.
Suhana(on call): WHAT?
Shaurya(on call): Chilla mat....aur mujhe mall ke bahar ke ice cream shop mein mil...okay?
Suhana(on call): Haan....chal bye.
Shaurya: Sunn...hello....arrey....yeh meri baat sunti kyun nahi hain poori? Kahi ise na mil jaaye Luthra khandan ka koi. Waise mil bhi jaaye toh kya? Na Suhana unn mein se kisi ko jaanti hain aur na hi family mein se koi jaanta hain Suhana ko.

Downstairs,
Suhana came to the counter and gave the money for the bill.
Suhana: Yeh lijiye 2000......
Accountant: Chutta nahi hain....
Suhana: Par mere paas toh aur paise nahi hain.
"Main tumhari koi maddat kar doon?"asked someone.
Suhana turned around only to find Palveer standing there.
Suhana: Palki.....tu yaha?
Suhana hugged Palki tightly.
Suhana: Tum yaha? Itne saalon ke baad mile hum dono....kaha thi tum?
Palki: Tum kaha thi? Pehle toh Mumbai mein rehti thi aur ab Bangalore aa gayi aise achanak?
Suhana: Haan.....bas aise hi. Tumhe toh pata hain na....mujhe kitna pasand hain ghumna toh bas....isiliye main 20 saal Mumbai mein rehne ke baad yaha aa gayi.
Palki: Tum akeli rehti ho?
Suhana: Nahi...apne bestfriend ke saath rehti hoon. Vo yahi hain mall mein kahi. Waise....yeh kaun hain tumhare saath?
Palki(blushing): Mere husband.....
Suhana(teasing): Oho! Blushing and all haan? Waise...kab hui shaadi? Aur bulaya kyun nahi mujhe?
Palki: Sorry...actually....
Suhana: Chalo koi nahi...nahi bulaya toh..life is all about second chances.
Suhana came to Rajveer and forwarded her hand.
Suhana: Hi bhaiya...oops...jiju...myself Suhana....
Rajveer shaked his hand with Suhana with a smile.
Rajveer: Nice to meet you Suhana...myself Rajveer. Tum Palki ko kaafi acche se jaanti ho lagta hain.
Suhana: Haan...jaanti hoon....bachpan se. Hum dono ek hi school mein jaaya karte the lekin fir ghar ki zimmedaariyon ne Palki ko.......um..chodiye vo saari baatein. Aap bataiye.....Palki se pyaar kab hua?
Rajveer(coming to Palki)(side hugging Palki): Pyaar toh bohot pehle ho gaya tha....bas ehsaas deri se hua.
Suhana(teasing): Oho! Shayad tabhi pyaar ki nishani bhi aane waali hain jald hi....congratulations to both of you❤️.
Palveer(together)(with a smile): Thank you Suhana.
Palki: Waise...tum Kesari ki shaadi mein aa rahi ho na?
Suhana: Haan bilkul.....mera friend bhi aa raha hain waha par.
Rajveer: Great! Waise naam kya hain tumhare uss friend ka?
Suhana(with a smile): Shaurya.....
Palveer's smile vanished hearing this. Rajveer's eyes brimmed with tears hearing Shaurya's name. In these 8 years...though everyone thought that life made Rajveer forget Shaurya as he had no special bonding with Shaurya....each and every day....Rajveer died with guilt for treating his dearest brother the worst way possible. Every single day...Rajveer always craves to just hear Shaurya's voice and just a steal a glimpse of Shaurya but always reality strucks him that Shaurya was no more with him. No more with him to call him as 'bhai'. No more to love him unconditionally without expectations. Though Rajveer looked forward to a life with his unborn child, Palki and Luthras...a good family, the void that was left behind by Shaurya...no one could fulfil that.

Rajveer(teary eyed): Um...Palki...main zara...Maa ke paas jaa raha hoon.
Palki nodded. 
Rajveer came upstairs and when suddenly he bumped into someone, their t shirts mashed with each other and before Rajveer could speak....the words that reached his ears...made a tear cascade down her cheeks.

"Sorry bhai..."

"Shaurya?"

Shaurya's eyes widened hearing these words and hearing these words. His heart skipping beats as he saw the person standing opposite to him was none other than Rajveer.

Shaurya(in mind)(teary eyed): Bhai? Agar bhai ne dekh liya toh.....siyappa!

Rajveer turned around and......
Scene End.