Le tue labbra sulle mie labbra 🦋(english)

Please God, I don't want to be a sinner, but my desires and thoughts consume me, what am I going to do? Or am I just going to let myself do it...

Says Mia, standing next to Riger's room, looking closely at his body, which held her and she could no longer hold it back..

_What are you looking at? you pervert, Riger says
_Nothing, I came to bring your uniform, says Mia
_Nothing really? says Riger, slowly approaching Mia...
_Please don't do that, I won't be able to make you stop..Says Mia
_Don't make me stop,Says Riger, pulling Mia by the waist, placing their organs against each other, and starting there a slow and tasty kiss, Riger starts to go down to her neck, making several marks, the hot steam from his mouth had already left Mia wet, she no longer had any reaction, just pleasure...

 _Can I? Says Riger, caressing with his fingers at Mia's entrance

_You can't, but you must...Says Mia with a tone of pleasure...

Riger begins to lubricate his fingers with his saliva and insert them into Mia's vagina slowly with back and forth movements , and with his other hand he caressed her breasts, at that moment Riger's penis was erect and pulsing about to cum...

_I'm going to cum falena, says Riger, removing his hand from Mia's vagina and sticking his wet fingers in her mouth , making her moan and slowly remember her own cum..
_Do it, please.. Says Mia

At the same moment Riger removes his penis and starts to cum, his semen starts dripping onto Mia's nipples, he starts to cum. slowly sucking her breasts covered in semen taking her to the height of pleasure...

_Today I took you to the gate of heaven, but tomorrow I will bring heaven to you, Says Riger, kissing Mia's breasts and lying down next to her right after..

Sorry sir, I became a sinner and I'm completely in love with my sin...