Last Day in Collage

Introduction! : 4 friends; James, Gabriel, Carson and Michael we're near their last day at College and the four of them we're very exited about it. James is a brave guy who thinks himself better than anyone else ; Gabriel is an adventurous guy who would explore any place ; Carson is a nervous guy but sometimes can be a little smart ; Michael is a very clever guy, also the smartest of the four.

The four boys had a sleepover one night and Gabriel thought of a fun idea, and so he gathered up his friends and told them his idea, "Guys, what if we snuck into school and tried to explore it? But ofcourse we'll leave before sunrise." said Gabriel. The others thought for a while. The idea of sneaking into their school sounded fun and they we're all looking for an unforgettable adventure before the end of Collage, but then Michael interrupted the silence, "Er- are you sure about that Gab? That may sound fun but I feel like it could be pretty risky.." said Michael, but Gabriel laughed and so did James, although Carson seemed to be on Michael's side at the moment. "Oh, come on Mikey! It will be fun, besides; noone lurks the school late at night." Said James, and after a while of deciding, the four of them finally agreed.

"Alright fine." muttered Michael while Carson merely sighed. "Great! Tomorrow at 11 pm, you guys better be there." And so they planned everything, from what they should bring and what they were going to do while they we're there. "Are you guys sure about this? I mean- we don't actually know if no security guard roams the school at all so-" Carson was saying, but then Gabriel interrupted him, "Don't be such a scaredy cat, Carson! We'll be fine, plus who would want to roam the school that late and alone?" said Gabriel. "Exactly.." muttered Michael under his voice where only Carson could hear him, Carson slightly nodded to Michael's mutter before sighing again and turned back to look at Gabriel. "Fine, we'll go.." said Carson, though still not sure about it.

The next day, around 10:55pm, the four friends met at the front of the school gate. They climbed up onto the gate and helped eachother get up as well, and then they we're finally in the school grounds. It was quiet and the area was only lit up by a few lamp posts inside the school grounds. "I don't know about this, guys.." muttered Michael to his friends. "Don't be such a wimp, Mike." James told Michael in a mocking manner before he took the lead and the four of the gathered around the pole where the flag ceremony was usually brought up before classes start and where their national flag was raised. Michael and Carson sat by the pole and put their bags down beside themselves. "Mike, Carson, you both stay here while James and I try to get inside since you both seem too scared to try at all." Said Gabriel as he and James put their bags down near Michael and Carson. "Oh, and guard our bag while we're gone, alright?" Said James before he and Gabriel left and disappeared into the darkness to find a way in.

11pm, 12pm, 1am, 2am.. Gabriel and James hadn't come back, which made Michael and Carson worry. "Where the hell are those two idiots, it's almost been 5 hours or so and they still aren't back.." said Carson in worry. "I don't know, but I think we should check, I mean- they've possibly already found a way in." Said Michael. Carson hesitated, feeling very nervous of the idea of entering the school, but soon agreed and got up, but stopped. "Hey Mike- what about our bags?" muttered Carson, "We can leave that here for now so we won't have to bring it around." said Michael as he led the way. After a while, they found an open window that will allow them into the school, and they both guessed that it was James and Gabriel who opened it. Michael climbed in first before helping Carson in.

"Michael, I'm scared.. what do you think happened to Gab and James that they haven't come back yet?.." Carson muttered as they went through classroom to classroom just to find their friends. "I dunno, but let's just hope they're fine." Muttered Michael back to Carson. Soon, they had both reached the second floor at the cafeteria and Michael looked around, they entered the kitchen and saw that the refrigerator was slightly open. Michael went to open it and saw that there was blood everywhere, feeling that he shouldn't open it, he still did and saw- severed body parts of James and Gabriel, some of their organs also displayed.

Michael quickly closed up the fridge and gagged, feeling as if he was going to puke. Carson had been watching from behind Michael and had looked away the moment he saw severed body parts and organs, trying to fight the urge to scream and run and abandon Michael here. "No", Carson thought to himself, "I can't leave Michael here alone." Carson was saying in his mind while trying to take the image of the severed parts out of his mind, while Michael looked as if he had seen some kind of disgusting type of ghost. Michael turned to look at Carson. "They're dead." Said Michael, Carson slightly gasped and looked as if he was about to cry. "Th-those severed body parts we're..?-" Muttered Carson in a shaky voice. "James's and Gabriel's, yes." Whispered Michael in a traumatized voice. "We need to get out of here as soon as possible." Muttered Michael as he grabbed Carson by the wrist and started pulling him away, but as they were making their way out, they heard whispers, which sounded like James and Gabriel's voices whispering ; "Get out." and "Run.", but then they heard "run away and stay at the flag pole area, do not leave until sunrise. It is the only safe area.." And so Michael and Carson ran, but as they passed one of the classrooms, Carson was pulled in and Michael heard him yell "Just go!!" Before hearing Carson scream in agony, but he did not stop running, he kept running, and running, and running..

Michael sat down near the flag pole, looking traumatized. He curled up, hugging his knees and crying into it, he had just lost his friends because of this stupid idea.. Michael waited, 4am, 5am, 6am.. finally the sun was rising. As the sun rose higher and higher into the sky, Michael heard the front gate being opened. He turned to look at it and the gate opened slowly, and Michael could barely see who had opened the gate because of the blinding light of the sun.

{~The End~}

•Hello guys, I'm sorry this story was quite short, but I'll try my best to make more stories•