Extra - Yatsu Murasaki

Yatsu Murasaki took a deep breath.

Standing alone in the boxing ring, her legs stretched. Murasaki brought her feet to certain spots where she could align it with both shoulders in vertical. Gloved hands stayed close to her sides, striking a stance. Together with the tension in her muscles, the strength gathered in her fists and the fixed position of her elbows, Murasaki prepared to take a single step forward.

"Hah!"

A war cry echoed along with the thrust of her arm, Murasaki punched the void in front of her. The back of her feet smashed the platform and caused a shockwave. The air blew with a sharp sound once her fist shot through it by force. Ropes which was enclosing the ring shook. The glass walls around the gym floor trembled lightly.

Murasaki came back to her relaxed posture and exhaled.

"Did you get it?" She turned to her student, who was observing the demonstration from outside the ring.

He stood there with a mixture of emotions. His hair rushed backward, casual clothes got unkempt thanks to a single air punch of her fist. Fuuma Kotaro was no doubt impressed and nervous at the same time. He understood why Murasaki didn't use that kind of strength in those training lessons.

If she was to do it, his body, bones and internal organs included, would be crushed on impact. An instant death sentence, excruciatingly lethal.

"I g-got it recorded. Thanks, Murasaki-sensei."

"Your voice's shaking."

Kotaro flinched and it confirmed her remark. She couldn't help raising an eyebrow at how obvious his reaction was.

"Fuuma, you've been training with me. Don't squirm over something like this."

Her 'something like this' was physically impossible for Kotaro's endurance. Even now, his body and strength was not even half-way recovered.

Putting the recorder away, Kotaro used the cane to support himself up. He got everything he needs for today gym session. Murasaki used the towel to wipe off the sweats around her neck. She was also done here.

"I expect your recovery to be done in one week. Eat well and sleep enough, don't slack off, you still have to deal with the documents."

Kotaro nodded.

"I received the result from Yukikaze's unit. I'll submit my report tomorrow."

"Good." As Kotaro turned and was about to leave, she spoke up. "By the way, Fuuma. Have you been studying Ninja Arts again?"

"Yes, I'm making the best out of my hobby."

"A hobby, huh. I wonder why you look motivated these days. Is it really about hobby?"

"Well, some part of it."

"Hmph."

Murasaki replenished her stamina with a drink and heard the door closing after Kotaro's footsteps. She briefly scanned around the empty gym.

Tomorrow, she would continue to spend her time alone here. It was an oddly strange thought since she began to get used to hear Kotaro's wince noise.

One more week, she would get to train him again.

Murasaki looked forward to it.