Chapter 3

"I want that house. By any means. "

The solemn and wealthy man at the end of the table spoke in a deep voice. Plawan felt like he had no say in this discussion table. He sat stiffly with goosebumps looking at the man with a strange feeling. He had stopped to see P'Eed as arranged in the evening but P'Eed was in a meeting. He had thought of going back when suddenly P'Eed asked him to join the meeting as well

"This is Plawan, the person aimed to carry out Mr Methas plan. "

P'Eed spoke as he pointed to Plawan. It was then that he learned that this cruel's man's name was Methas. A man in his 30's but probably no older than 40 wearing an expensive suit that you could tell from the corner of your eye that it was tailored to every inch. His face is white but is eloquent in Thai style. His jaw is spread out, making his face look dark and fierce. Overall, looking at him, it can be concluded that he is a handsome person who is not worth getting close to.

The young man glanced at the business card in front of him. Did this mean that this power crazed man was the owner of a famous real estate company with huge billboards placed on every corner of the city.

"Is this the person"

Methas turned to look at him. Plawan tried to look on the brighter side but no matter how positive he wanted to be, he could feel a slight disdain in his tone from that sentence. He pretended not to care about it. Life in the entertainment industry taught him that it's best not to have an argument with anyone. One day, it's possible that those people will sit as judges while we're casting.

"My name is Plawan. "

P'Eed turned around and send a signal. I hurriedly raised my hand in a strange salute though in reality, I had already saluted when I first met him in the room.

"I sent him to try the food last time and Plawan would like to accept this job. Moreover,he has already met Chef Aob. I don't think it should be difficult. "

"Can he really win Chef Aob's heart ? "

The young man smiles again. It feels like am going to some kind of public viewing event. Some casting jobs do this. There are many people waiting for this opportunity. He smiles sheepishly and takes it.

"The man is a chef. I'd say ninety percent are definitely gay"

P'Eed with a wink. He thought Methas might be a little scared.

"Ghosts see ghosts. You just take one look and you'll know Chef Aob is definitely gay. That man will definitely be attracted to Plawan and I know it. Chef Aob is a very picky man qnd has great taste and Plawan has perfect specifications compared to others. Good figure, tight six pack abs and huge sex appeal. When he takes of his shirt he will emit a deadly smell. No need to worry Khun Methas,plawan can definitely handle Chef Aob. "

Methas turned to look at him again. It felt like he was a chef when buying a head of cabbage, they have to consider carefully.. He sat still, swallowing a huge lump in his throat. He prayed in his heart that  Methas won't ask him to take his shirt off. Otherwise, it'll definitely won't be good. He hasn't been exercising much lately, which package will he show?

"Anyway, it's upto you. If you think it's appropriate and don't have any objections, I don't mind,but the conditions are still as agreed. I already paid the down payment and the rest will be paid only if the work is completed as agreed"

Methas said and stood up as if to signal that all business was finished. He then excused himself. He walked away with a stiff posture and his back was straight. Isn't he tired at all? Or donall rich people behave like this? . They're so pretentious.