"Sure... Wasn't very interested in them..." I trail off, looking ahead to Y/n and Calliope still talking. Claire looks over to them as well.

"They look so cute together. Do you think?

"What?" I spit, whipping my head around to her.

"I mean, they look like great friends-"

"That's not what you meant."

"I mean, they'd be cute as a couple. Some people have already started saying things about it."

"Like fuck they have." I grumble, walking towards them. And then, to put the cherry on the fucking cake, I see Calliope wink at Y/n.

"Did she just fucking wink at you!?"

--------------------------------+

I get a text from Calliope. It's a photo of her kissing her bass.

"Reg, she's warning up, you ready yet?" I call out, putting my phone in my pocket.

Brain, Karen and I are currently waiting for Regina to finish getting ready.

"She's going to take hours, Y/n, she always does." Karen says, shrugging. I give her a nod.

"Go check up on her." Brian says, pushing me towards the stairs. I give him a look.

"Alright, jeez..." I laugh, walking up the stairs and knocking on Regina's door.

"Come in!" She calls from the other side. I open the door and find her standing in front of her massive ass mirror, admiring herself in the tight black dress she's wearing.

(A/N: you can decide what you're wearing obviously.)

"Wow..." I grin, walking towards her.

"Pick your jaw up." She rolls her eyes, giving me a smile. I walk up and hug her from behind. "Ugh, you're so cringe..."

"Oh, I know." I reply, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

We sway for a little bit while I fiddle her neck with kisses. I look up and find her watching me through the mirror. "We should go." I say, backing up.

"One song and we leave?" She asks, turning away from the mirror.

"I believe they're called 'pieces' not songs."

"Oh, hush yourself."

--------------------------------+

We enter the small bar where the gig is happening and see Calliope up on stage with a few others.

"Hey girls!" Claire shows, running up to us. Janis and Damian follow close behind.

"Not a girl, actually." Brian corrects, adjusting his glasses.

"Hey, where's Cady and Gretchen? I thought they'd be with you guys." Janis asks.

"Gretchen should be here soon and Cady's got a migraine." I explain.

"Actually, Gretchen's already here." A voice behind us says. We turn around and see Gretchen wearing something none of us expected. She's got this ripped up tank top, a short skirt with ripped up tights, and chunky boots.

"Jesus, Gretchen. Have you turned goth now?" Brian asks while Karen rushes to her side and starts admiring her new outfit.

"Actually, it's called alternative." She corrects, wrapping her arm around Karen.

"It's definitely something..." Regina adds.

"Hi! Gretchen! I'm Claire." Claire pushes forwards and holds her hand out. Gretchen gives her a look.