Introduction

Haaay another boring life! Ako nga pala si Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre. Yes Lustre like one of the billionaire's in the whole wide world! And we're top 1! I am 21 yrs.old and I am studying in the school who elites only come! And my best friends are Yassi Pressman, Kathryn Bernardo, Liza Soberano. We are the most popular in school because we have the biggest shares in the school. The other half comes from the Reid's and their son is James Reid.and if you're asking if we're close not really but we know each other. 1 besides him, my parents are Ulyses Lustre and Myraquel Lustre!
We own 40 condos, 45 restaurants,45 mansions, 50 malls.
That's it

James POV
Hi my name is James Reid and I am the top 2 of the billionares. My friends are Daniel Padilla, Enrique Gil, Bret Jackson. We are the most popular guys in school. Nadine and her friends are the more popular than us though. The mean gurlz are Devon Seron, Ericka Vilongco ( my gf), Julia Montes, Julia Barreto.
My parents are Malcolm Reid and Jennifer Reid (a/n: hula ko lang po and mom ni James ) I am also 22 yrs.old and that's it!

A/n: Uhm mababait po sila James at Nadine dito ok! At tsaka sorry din po sa mga fans at especially kayla Devon at ginawa ko pa pong Mean gurlz! Sige