2. number one

Izuku got ready for bed, brushing his teeth taking a shower ect. Before actually sleeping he grabbed two new nite books. He copied all of the hero stuff on one of the two then the one villain drawing and info in the other. In the brand new villain book he began to write in previous villains, writing their advantages and weaknesses. As he rememberd them that is. Soon he fell asleep at his desk pincal still in hand the next day was the start of training. or figuring out how to train.he woke up the paper stuck to his face slightly, he pealed it off and sat up rubbing his eyes looking at the clock, 4am two hours till he needs to get up and dress himself for they day. He sighed and stood up closing the two books pulling them into his school bag. Grabbing a different note book he tore a page and and started wrighting ideas of how to push himself for the training. The list was short as he was stumped it went:

-running
-gym
...

that was the end of the list after about 10 more minutes of staring at the piece of paper he got up sighing and goes to get ready for a walk. He puts a T-shirt on and some pants as it was still cold out. He wrote his mom a note putting it out of the table saying 'going for a walk so don't worry mom'. He smiled and left the house, he enjoyed the night air hitting his skin. He walked down the street to the crowded beach looking down at the trash on its ground. People really need to clean this. That's it! He smiles and looks down at the pile. "There are things that range from big and small heavy and light so I can use that to my advantage. I just need to work up a sqedule that makes since that fits my daily activities into it and doesn't push my body too much" he mumbles on about the times as he turned to go home it was now 6 and he had to get ready for school that starts in about a hour. Graining he started to run home, hell make a schedule in school, it's the best solution to the time crunch. Hell needs to make at least 2 one for week days and one for the weekend. Once home he throws away the note unsure if his mom ever saw it got dressed and waited for it to be time to start walking to school. Leaving the bedroom he was greeted by his mother. "Morning mom." He waved. "Ah morning izuku! Did you want breakfast?" She smiles making bacon "no I'm alright I'ma get going." She nodded and waved to him "have a good day Hun!" He left for school, walking. On his way he sees bakugo, Chatting with his friends he ignores midoriya. He doesn't mind as he didn't want to speak with the villain-like hero lover. He's never thought this way about bakugo but he's never done a lot of things he's been doing since his meet with Almight. He stares at the boy for a moment. He disliked his face, how could they let someone like that even try to be a hero?. He told him to hill himself, not very heroic hed say. Though endever is a very harsh hero as well, he'll likely end up like him. izuku got out his phone and got open a note pad beginning to write out his schedule.

5am

-do small work outs at home

6am

dress for school.

7am-3pm

School hours

as he wrote the last work he was inside the building, he headed for his first class of the day putting away the phone. At lunch he didn't eat, he finnished up the schedule opening up the doc he was met with the work he had already completed once looking it over he wrote more.

5am

-do small work outs at home

6am

dress for school, breakfast

7am-3pm

School hours

3pm-7pm

Cleaning the Beach

7pm-8pm

Eat dinner with mom

8pm-10pm

Homework

10pm-5am

Sleep

As his week day list was completed he felt proud, it will go into effect tomorrow as he will finish the weekend one tomorrow as well.

----

As he said it did go in effect the next day he did as the schedule said right after school going to the beach and cleaning. He started with smaller, lighter things. Then going home and making up the weekend one.

6am

breakfast

7am-9am

Weekend homework

9am-12am

Beach work

12am-1pm

Eat lunch with mom

1pm-7pm

Beach work

7pm-8pm

dinner

8pm-9pm

Write in note book

9pm-5am/6am

Sleep

The next few months he worked his ass off, following the schedule and making changes as needed. Soon he was strong. Very strong. His muscles were visible and the Beach was almost cleared. The entrance exam was a week away, he was getting nervous but damn was he excited. One night, the last of the week there was a villain fight, Almight even got involved. It was close to him, close to his house. As he was walking home he saw him, Almight as he trashed into his home, his mom. Izuku's mom was home that night. his eyes widened and he sprinted for the home. "Mom!" He yelled. "What are you doing boy! Get out of there!" Almight yelled out towards him. Ignoring the hero's words he ran into the house, it on fire slightly. "Mom! Mom! Answer me!" He heard a grunt under some rubble and ran towards it attempting to pick off the rubble putting his fight into it he hoisted up the rock pushing it off his mom onto the ground. His hand touched her unconscious cheek assessing the damage. He picked her up and carried her out of the house. "Mom?.. mom wake up.." he shook her to response. She was alive but unconscious. As Almight finished the battle he looked at him. How could he be so reckless? The number 1 hero almost killed his mother. Paremetics came and took her in an ambulance, izuku rode with her to the hospital.

1048