♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :EPISODE 1: :;

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, Shigeru, you are too," [Name] chimes in, saying, "We'll bring you goodies if I don't eat them all!"

"I will make sure she won't," Tanjiro says, scratching the back of his head, as his other siblings look at [Name].

"Promise?" Shigeru asks Tanjiro, not wanting his older sister to eat his sweets. Tanjiro laughs and says, "Yeah."

"And Hanako," he says, rubbing her hair, "I'll read for you when I get home later," Tanjiro says to the girl.

"And I'll play dress-up with you," [Name] says. Hanako's face immediately lights up, and she hugs [Name].

"Kay!" Hanako replies with a huge smile on her face.

"Good girl," Tanjiro says.

"Thank you guys for doing this," Tanjiro and [Name] say.

"Of course," Tanjiro replies.

"Mom, there's no need to thank us. We want you guys to have the best dinner ever," [Name] says, jumping around.

"Time for us to head out," Tanjiro says.

"Hey, Takeo, do me a favor. While I'm gone, okay?" Tanjiro says. "Chop as much wood as you can," he says.

"Yeah, I was already gonna do that anyway," Takeo says with a hatchet hanging over his shoulder.

"I have a request as well!" Takeo looks at [Name] questionably. "Please take care of my teddy bears for me!"

"Fine," he says a bit embarrassed that you stated that you two take care of a teddy bear together. "I was kinda hoping we would do it together this time. Hmph," he says, turning his face away.

Tanjiro comes up to him and pats his head. "There, there," Tanjiro says.

"Knock it off, would you!?" Takeo says while blushing.

[Name] then proceeds to hug him tightly.

Shigeru laughs while pointing at him. "You're blushing, Take!"

"Shut up, you brat," he says as he tries to get out of your grasp while everyone teases him.

"No need to get so flustered," you say while spinning him around.

You and Tanjiro tease him for a bit.

"I told you, cut it out!" Both you and Tanjiro release him from your grasp.

All the family laughs.

"Come back as soon as you can, okay?" Shigeru says.

As you two start walking away while talking, Nezuko says hello to you guys.

"Hey, [Name] and Tanjiro," Nezuko says to the two. "I had to put Rokuta down for a nap," she says. "Otherwise, he would throw a fit. Ever since dad passed away, he would be glued to you guys' sides." Tanjiro moves forward and puts a hand on Rokuta's head.

"In fact, everyone seems to follow you guys everywhere you go," she says.

You and Tanjiro both smile.