• 𝟎𝟔 - 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡1

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

it had been a week since the danny and lucas incident, and here we were, back on set, ready to film.

i had arrived an hour ago, all dressed up and prepared. and of course, me and danny couldn't resist our classic orange-throwing shenanigans. it's like a tradition at this point.

then, it was time to shoot the first episode of the reunion. filly, the host, kicked things off in his signature style, saying, " yeah man, it's your boy yung filly , and you are watching footasylum's big fat locked in quiz! "

the whole cast started cheering and clapping, getting hyped for the competition.

since joyce couldn't make it to the shoot, i was on the red team. filly introduced me as the first female winner of locked in, and he asked how i was doing. i couldn't help but laugh and smile, saying, " i'm good, but as soon as i got out, i was like, it's a bit boring. i miss the sleepover guys, where's everyone, where are my friends? "

then filly turned the attention to something special i did with my prize money. he asked if i wanted to let the people know in case they didn't already.

with confidence, i replied, " yeah, i gave it to my sister. " danny jokingly booed, and george chimed in, saying, " i actually saw her in selfridges the other week. " we all laughed, and filly added, " nah, she had bread from before. "

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

when filly asked that question about the percentage of total public votes for me throughout the series, i was all over it.

i immediately screamed, "I KNOW THIS!" and i overheard kaci say " she told me this " and i smiled at her remembering a small bit of information about me.

i quickly jotted down the answer while danny and i started bickering. i jokingly said " i got 12,000 more votes than you. "

then tension was real. but in the end, we revealed our answer to be 54%, and guess what? we got the point!

the correct answer was 48%, so we were a little bit lower than that.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

it was the buzzer round, and when george buzzed in and confidently said "sugartits," but then danny quickly corrected him by saying my name, showing that george's answer was wrong.

that's when it was my turn to press that buzzer and i confidently blurted out " er er er pussyhole ."

and obviously filly pointed at me and said yes. i got the answer right!

and then, to add some humor to the moment, i jokingly mentioned " i watched my parts AND danny's parts. laughter that filled the room after that comment.

ash even chimed in with a playful "must to think about."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

it was a bit disappointing that the blue team ended up winning in this part of the locked-in reunion.

but you know what? we didn't let that dampen our spirits. we all laughed and gave each other big hugs, cherishing the fun we had together.

once we were off camera, i couldn't resist playfully nudging danny for making our team lose. and guess what?

he spun me around in response. it was such a silly and joyful moment. it reminded me of that tiktok trend where people say, " you're spinning me around, my feet are off the ground."

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!!!ꨄ

𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠!!!

𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙

𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮 𝗯𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗷𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝘄𝗮

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄