Same scent ❤️‍🩹

Tae is now going out from the castle as he is the Empress, he have his duties to perform.

He walk outside from the castle door where his horse is standing.

As he is walking his foot stumble on a stone he is just going to fall forward but a hand hold his waist from front saving him.

A similar scent hit Tae's nose he stood up straight and held the person's hand immediately said coldly " who are u ".

" he is the new guard your highness, he just join 3 days ago " said the royal commander.

" show your seal " said Tae with authority.

The said guard lift his clothe from his arms showing a tiger Lily tattoo which represents Park Kingdom.

Tae dismiss that guard and hoop over his horse behind him some guards and they rode away to local markets.

Tae is wondering in local markets disguise in commoner observing around.

Tae is busy in wondering not knowing a pair of eyes following his every action since he got out from the castle.

The said person observing his every action.

The said person look toward the kids who are playing near a shop with a smirk.

That person go toward the kids and give them something and told them something by motioning his hand in Tae's direction at which the kids giggle and go toward Tae.

Tae feel a tug on his pants, he look down and smile seeing some kids standing there with red rose in their hands.

Tae sat infront of them said " yes " but kids only giggle in return and forward roses which they are holding in his hands.

Tae smile and take the roses one by one than the kids one by one kiss his cheek and run away giggling.

" cute " mumble Tae standing up smelling the roses.

But inbetween what Tae didn't notice that how a man put a beautiful butterfly jewellery in his black shiny hairs.

Soon it's get evening and Tae return to castle.

As he is walking in corridor every one staring at him but he ignore them like he always do.

" his highness looking more beautiful today "

" yes highness should wear more jewellery they looks good on his highness "

These whispers are going on in whole castle.

Tae straight goes to his office yes he have his own office where he find former Emperor and Empress Park sitting there.

" greatings maa papa " said Tae with a bow making the old couple smile.

" come here my child " said Empress Park making Tae sit between them.

" Tae child tell me honestly are u happy " ask Emperor Park in worry.

" son u can tell us, u don't need to hesitate " said Empress Park.

In Yuna's chamber

Jihoon enter in the chember just to find Yuna sitting on the bed with pout wearing nothing just a thin piece of clothe which is like a 2nd skin of his body.

Jihoon sign go toward Yuna and sit beside her pulling her on his lap.

Her legs are either side of his waist, Jihoon open the knot of his dress sliding it till her stomach and start to play with her blossoms with his hands.