When you realize he let go of you, you try to open the door of your apartment frantically but was stopped when his hands wrap around your waist pulling you back, away from the door.

"Ah, ah, ah not so fast~ I don't really think that's a good idea." He says in a cheery but cold voice.

You try to struggle in his grip, "h-how did you find where I- I live, and better question escape from the psych ward?.."

"You should have other things to worry about dear~"

You just now realize how big his hands are as they wrap around your waist. They could almost wrap all the way around.

You also take note of the scars on them.

You shiver as you continue to feel his warm breath on your neck.

"Please let me go..." you whimper in a shrill voice.

He lets out a hum and wraps his arms fully around you doing the exact opposite.

"But I quite like this position, don't you?~" He brings you closer to him so your back is leaning helplessly against his muscular chest.

"This is the most contact I've had with someone in a long time darling~ let me enjoy it~"

You don't respond and quietly unfolds around the hallway.

...

"My, my what am I going to do with you now my sweet little therapist that so suddenly left?~"

You open your mouth to speak but stop as he continued.

"I could kill you~"

"or eat you.. Both sound like good options don't you think?~"

Your eyes widen slightly at his statement.

You feel him lean over once again, you could see his face smiling down at you with a toothy grin enjoying your discomfort.

"But I do think I'd like to keep you around for a while~" he whispers into your ear. You close your eyes.

"And as for how I escaped..."

"That doesn't matter."

His arms tighten around you, "But don't think I'm not mad at you for leaving so suddenly." Wally says suddenly in a cold flat emotionless voice.

You bring up the courage to speak.

"Why did you even care that I left?.."

It goes quiet again.

It was suffocating.

It wasn't every day you were stuck in the arms of a serial killer and said to be cannibal in your own home.

He finally decides to speak, "I don't like it when something that I find interesting suddenly leaves. I had taken a liking to you and that is a rare thing. Enough to keep you alive for the time being."

"Don't you feel lucky?~" He adds, in a flirty tone, smiling, his arms enclosing more around you.

You felt trapped.

"If you tell anyone I'm here or call the police at any point then I'll kill you, whoever you tell and much worse." He states threateningly into your ear making you shiver.

Almost on key you feel your phone vibrate in your back pocket against his leg.

Wally raises an eyebrow sitting up, his arms still encasing you.

It vibrates again.

You could tell it was a call.

"C- Can I take this.. It might be ugh- important."

Another moment goes by, you could tell he was thinking.

'...'

"I'll let you answer it but, remember what I said." His tone darkened dangerously.

You shakily nod and he lets go of you.

You stumble forward away from him but don't try to make an attempt for the door that sat in front of me.

You could feel Wally's intimidating figure behind you.

You didn't have much room to move because you were or one in a narrowest hallway stuck between a door and Wally.

Taking a deep breath you pull out your phone from your pocket and look down at its dim glowing screen since you always had it on the lowest light.

You see in your notifications bar that this was the third time this person had called.

You freeze when you see it was one of the higher ups.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

I was dying while writing this chapter 😭😭😭 (for other reasons then you think probably)

I had (didn't have to) to cut this chapter in half because I was like- wait.. I can make this into to chapters and make it easier for myself for the next + it's a good stopping point so I already would have 400 something words for the next- anyway hope you liked it and have a good rest of your day/night!!

(It probably would've been fine together but whatever-)

Word Count: 1189