"I said we're not allowed to leave." She replies, her tone full of calmness.

"They're different from the rest of us, they are runners. The know way more about the maze than anyone in here."

Thomas' eyes widen, maze? He thought to himself, fear started to rise up inside of him, sending a quick shiver down his spine.

"Wait what?"

"What?" Lilith replies, confused.

"What do you mean maze?"

Lilith looks up towards him, realising she had probably spilled a lot more than she was supposed too, shit, she thought to herself.

"Just— just don't go near it, alright? Especially not right now." She says, noticing him taking a few more steps forward, but she let him, knowing he was probably smart enough to stay far enough away from the walls.

"Don't get—"

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna go." He cuts her off, stopping until he was close enough to the large walls in front of him, staring at them.

Until he suddenly got pushed from the side, making him trip to the floor, hitting his elbows against the hard ground, letting out a grunt.

"We need to stop meeting like this, Greenie." It was Gally, of course it was. He stood over Thomas, a large smirk smeared over his face.

"Gally, knock it off." Lilith calls over towards him, an annoyed look on her face. She was tired of his bullshit, But Gally doesn't respond.

Thomas stares up at Gally, leaning on his elbows, a brand new cut on his upper forehead. He attempted to get up but Gally stops him, kicking him in the shin.

"Gally!" Lilith calls out once again, looking over at Gally.

"What?" Gally finally replies, turning to face Lilith.

"Stop it."

Gally stares at her for a moment, turning his attention back towards Thomas, he let out a sigh, giving Thomas one more kick on the shin before walking away.

Lilith watches him walk away, she made her way over towards Thomas, putting out a hand for him to take. Thomas hesitated before he took it, getting lifted back up to his feet.

Once he got to his feet he wiped the dirt off his shirt and pants, before lifting his head up to face Lilith.

"Thanks." He says softly and smiles.

"It's nothing, he's an ass."

"Yeah. He is." He agrees. Does he treat everyone like this? He thought to himself.

"Hey, how did you get him to listen to you?" Thomas asks, looking down at her with a confused and curious expression. Were the boys scared of her? Was it because she was the only girl? No idea.

"Don't ask me." She replies, shrugging her shoulders a little.

"Anyway, I better get going, stay out of trouble, alright?"