PART 10

Jimin- you anaconda how much do you eat huh.. ( then he looked at yn ) that's not fair yn you're giving him special treatment huh.. now from Tomorrow I'll come to pick you up and drop you as well..

Yn- it's not like that jimin shii I'm sorry if I did hurt you don't worry I'll make it Here also so that both of you can enjoy it..

Jimin - really ? Awh thank you beautiful.. ( he said and passed her a flying kiss )

Then he looked at taehyung while eating his food ..

Jimin - btw when jungkook is coming .. he said he'll be back in a week right ?

Taehyung- yes he'll be back by tomorrow the work there is done.. ( he said stuffing his mouth with food )

Jimin - oh finally he's coming.. I missed him ..

Taehyung- you did ? ( he paused for a moment ) but from Tommorrow you won't be able to flirt with yn in his presence ( he said and smirked a little )

Jimin - why can't I.. ? He can't stop me from that that's my privilege huh..

Taehyung- we'll see that tomorrow..

Yn- he said he'll come Tommorrow but didn't told the time..

Taehyung- he calls you ?

Yn nodded while eating..

Yn- everyday...

Taehyung and jimin looked at each other and smirked a little...

Jimin- this is the first time he is so concerned about a girl.. ( he said looking at yn with a smile )

Yn looked down to hide her blushing face..

Jimin - let's go then .. we'll meet tomorrow now beautiful.. yk my day is incomplete without meeting you.. ( he said and winked at her )

Taehyung- bitch ig you need therapy cause these days you're flirting a lot..

Jimin - first you stop eating that much dessert you anaconda.. you didn't even thought about me while eating those..

Taehyung- I did thought about you that's why I took the photos man.. such a caring person I'm..

Jimin- caring my foot.. he scoffed looking at taehyung..

And after bickering like little kids they went .. and yn also slept after completing her night routine ..

*time skip to morning*

Yn came downstairs after completing her morning routine.. she woke a bit late today as it was the weekend and she doesn't have to go to the cafe.. when she came downstairs she said taehyung and jimin sitting on the sofa .. in there formal dress talking to a man sitting opposite to them .. his face wasn't visible as his back was facing her.. but she immediately got to know who he is as his strong perfume hit her nostrils and adrenaline rushed in her body.. she didn't even know why her heart started to beat faster.. she went infront of them..

Yn- good morning guyss.. ( she said and smiled towards jimin and taehyung)

Jimin, taehyung- good morning ( they also smiled looking at her )

she could feel someone's intense gaze at her.. when she looked in his direction.. he was staring at her like he can see her soul.. there eyes met and she could feel her heart trying to come out of her ribcage .. but she still somehow managed to compose herself..

Yn- good morning jungkook.. nice to see you after a week.. ( she said and smiled )

Jungkook- morning.. ( he nodded and said in his infamous cold voice.. he gestured her to sit beside him she obeyed him like a little kid )

Yn- you didn't said yesterday  that you'll come in early morning ..

Jungkook- my work there was done so I came by my private jet.. it doesn't takes much time..

Yn nodded ..

Jungkook- let's have our breakfast I've some work at company..