ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

Pico POV (Will be read in third person to avoid confusion)

Pico sat on his couch, going through his memories, bad and good. Thoughts swarmed his mind, leaving vivid images plastered into his brain. He hated what he did back in high school, God how he wished he could have stopped everything and just called the police, but he had no choice, he had to protect himself... and... 𝙝𝙞𝙢... He had remembered his mind going blank as he watched blood spill, innocent lives slaughtered right before his eyes. He remembered the disrespect of the dead, having to shoot away dead bodies thrown at him, he hated it. He hated that day, He hated what he did. 

What he especially hated, was having to leave his loving boyfriend, Keith. He never explained, why did he never explain? 

He remembered going to a mental hospital for a few days and getting diagnosed with Severe PTSD and BPD. That's why, he felt if he explained Keith would be forced to stay with him. 

He remembered getting into drugs, meeting a guy at a bar, and all of a sudden becoming a hitman. Speaking of, he had a job later today.

"Eight PM, By the Newgrounds station, Rap battle the guy then end him swiftly when the man's daughter is turned," Pico said to no one in particular. He lived alone and has been for the past five years. He still had connections to some of his friends though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pico: Sup fucks.

Nene: Shut up homo

Darnell: Yo Pico.

Pico: Nene stfu, you can't say shit, anyways, I have a job                                   later today, so I can't meet you all at the movies tonight.

Darnell: Damn, It's a good movie to-

Nene: Lol, sucks for you peeco

Pico: Yeah, sorry Darnell, and fuck you Nene

Nene: Hey! Fuck you too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pico closed his phone, laughing a bit as he took a sip of his beer. He then scrunched his eyebrows as he tried to remember something. He opened his phone back up, Looking at the time. 

"Seven-o-one," Pico said, humming after. He shut off his phone and got up from his spot on the couch, kicking a pizza box as he walked to his room. He put on his normal outfit, he needed to change his fashion choice. 

He put on his usual green sweater, tan cargo pants, and crimson shoes. He grabbed his gun, loaded it, and shoved it into his pocket. He walked out the door, he might as well show up a bit early.

                   ------------------------------------------------------

Yo! Author here! Just wanted to say, that I tried to make this as canon as possible while adding some personal twists and stuff. I went down a rabbit hole from playing Pico's school to looking up the 'Columbine High School massacre' somehow- And if I need to add trigger warnings, let me know (But tbh, if it's anything pico related there is always some weird shit-)

Remember the number one rule of life "Be gay, do crime" :)