A Mafin fan fiction: First time

Start from the beginning

"Martha- estás Segura?"

It was in that moment that her want met her will. Fina always put Martha's needs above her own, and that was a powerful aphrodisiac. As Fina grasped her face, Martha met her eyes and with a joy that she couldn't contain, she managed to say, "Estoy Segura".

---------

Their kiss was passionate then, as they fell to the bed, their initial schoolgirl giddiness giving way to something more urgent. The way their mouths and bodies fit, Martha thought, was almost surreal. Their kisses turned frantic now, but Fina's hands stayed cupping Martha's face. Martha wondered if Fina was waiting for her to make a move, after she had been too afraid the night before. So, Martha decided. With her eyes never leaving Fina's, she began to unbutton Fina's dress. Her hands this time were sure. As Martha reached Fina's waist, she undid the blue silk sash that held the dress together, and gently pulled the dress back to reveal bare shoulders and a cotton bra that covered generous breasts. Martha bent her head to kiss the soft mounds, and Fina threw her head back to grant her more access. Martha took that as a sign and continued her exploration, until she felt Fina's hands wander to her hips then up her back. She felt the zipper of her bejeweled top roll down her back. Fina did it slowly, almost too slowly for Martha. Suddenly, the need to rid herself of the heavy garment was overwhelming. Martha raised herself up on her knees and pulled the remainder of her top off, and then quickly discarded the skirt. As she went to rejoin Fina on the bed, Fina stopped her.

"I want to see all of you", Fina said, as she raised herself up to mirror Martha's position.

She reached around and began unhooking Martha's bra, and then pulled the silk ivory straps down her bare shoulders and arms. It was so sensual, Martha thought. Yet, she still instinctively pulled her arms up to cover her small breasts. As a teen, Martha had felt self-conscious of her tall, lanky form and gangly limbs. But the reverence and hunger she saw in Fina's eyes, made her drop her hands and reveal all of herself to Fina.

"Eres tan bella," Fina whispered reverently.

They fell back to the bed, but this time, Fina settled on top of her. Feeling Fina's weight on her was such a sensual pleasure. They kissed again, open mouthed, with swirling tongues that reached deeper. Martha reached behind Fina's back, unclasping her bra. As Fina lifted herself up on her elbows to rid herself of it, Martha caught sight of Fina's dark round nipples and felt an unbearable hunger to taste. She dipped her head to take one in her mouth, and she was convinced she'd been starving until now. Fina's supple breast covered her face, as Fina arched into her. They both moaned now, and Martha was lost in the sensations. Martha allowed her hands to roam, moving to the curve of Fina's hips and then to her generous ass, sliding her underwear off as far as she could, while Fina did the rest. She pulled Fina harder into herself, as she felt Fina's wetness slide against her inner thigh. They were both breathing hard now, and she heard Fina swallow.

She looked up at Fina, who was looking down at her, with a look of uncertainty and desire in her eyes. Now it was Martha's turn to ask,

"Que pasa? Estas bien?"

Fina responded with a hint of desperation in her honey-soaked voice,

'Es que me muero por tocarte, Martha. But I want to make sure I am not rushing you, because I am getting to the point of no return", she declared.

It touched Martha how much Fina worried about Martha's comfort, and prioritized Martha's pleasure. Martha meant it completely when she replied,

"I trust you completely", while opening her legs even wider as if to say, I'm all yours.

With a subtle nod, Fina sat up straddling Martha's legs now, and hooked her fingers gently into Martha's matching silk underwear and sensually rolled them off, leaving Martha completely exposed. Martha felt her center pulse with anticipation and arousal. Fina then rolled to her side so that they could face each other. Fina traced her fingers down to Martha's inner thigh, then down to her knee, and then gently lifted Martha's leg to rest on Fina's thigh. This gave Fina total access to Martha. Her fingers continued to explore until they landed on the wet patch of hair between Martha's legs. All Martha could do was gasp, and throw her head back, as Fina massaged her mound watching her every reaction to make sure Martha enjoyed it. She went slow at first, but then picked up speed, repeating certain patterns with her fingers. Martha tried her best to keep her eyes open, to memorize the look in Fina's eyes, as she watched her, but it was difficult. Fina began swirling her tongue over Martha's nipples, in the same pattern as her fingers. Martha tried to contain her moans by clamping her hand over her mouth.  Fina, always so intuitive, looked up at her questioningly, without removing her mouth from Martha's nipple. Martha was reminded of all the times Fina had looked at her that way- wanting desperately to please her, to impress her, to understand her. That was Martha's undoing, as she felt the orgasm build inside her. She held Fina's head between her hands, and pleaded with her:

"Don't stop... Don't ever stop."

Reassured, Fina resumed her intentional touches on Martha's body, while moving up to lick and suck on Martha's neck.

Martha's legs started to tremble. She closed her eyes tightly and images of Fina flashed through her mind:  Fina's eyes looking up at her, Fina's engorged dark nipples, the sway of Fina's hips and feminine curves. Then her whole body tensed, her back arched, and she came hard all over Fina's hands.

.........