SLAM!

Tyler pushed his seat out as he stood up, slamming his hands down on the table.     "Wether I would have believed it or not she should have said something! Now we're stuck in some demonic dimension-"      Taylor looked at him in disbelief, while Logan just stared with his mouth open.       "-Running away from flesh-eating deadly creatures-"      A kid next to them looked like he was terrorized, as he slowly got up, took his tray, and sat as far away from the group as he could.       "I've lost count how many near-death experiences I've had. None of us have slept in days! We can't tell our parents or any---"  

BAM!

All of them were scared shitless as Ben slammed his fist down on the table, while holding the brunette girls braids in one hand. He motioned for Tyler to quiet down, who did after taking a moment to calm down. Ben finally satisfied with the silence, he went back to braiding the girls hair.

"If we don't go back to Savannah where this cycle begun.."      Tyler spoke up again, his voice now much more calmer and quieter.       "-Then what else are we supposed to do?"      The boy didnt look up from his tray to meet the others eyes. None of them did. Expect the two sisters who made eye contact from across the table.

The girl looked around the group with tired eyes, as Ben finished with her hair. Two braids were made, of course not as long as her sisters, only reaching to below her shoulder. She mouthed a quiet 'Thank you' to him, before she fell back into her thoughs.

'As annoying as his outburst was, It's understandable. If we go back, then we might find out what's happening and how to escape.'

'..Or we could make things much worse.'

SHOULD WE RISK IT?

2 WEEKS AGO

Music rang out from her sisters room. She was probably dancing. How does she have energy in the morning to dance? While her sister was already up and ready, she was sitting at her table, looking like a zombie. Bloodshot eyes, dark eyebags, and even some drool was on the corner of her mouth. She couldnt sleep the whole night. She might be paranoid, but she swore she felt someone looking at her. They say you can feel when someone is looking at you, but that is just a stupid saying. Isnt it?

She rested her head in her hands  as she tried waking up, but as soon as she closed her eyes, those pair of lifeless, white eyes stared back at her, making the girl open her eyes wide. Now she was fully awake. Holy hell-

The brunette girl let out a scream as her door opened, only to reveal her father, who looked at her with a dumbfounded expression. His mouth hung open as he watched his smaller daughter wipe the drool off of her face, standing up and immediately running towards her closet. She threw on a black shirt, and a pair of military green baggy jeans.       "I just wanted to say that the bus is-"     But before her dad could of had finished, the girl ran past him, slinging her bag over her shoulder, while still pulling her pants up. As she finally got downstairs, into the kitchen, she saw her mom run past her and Ash, possibly late too. As usual. But before the girl left her house, she needed one more thing.. 

She quickly grabbed her headphones from the table, before following her sister out of their house, trying to get to the bus. She felt a bad feeling forming deep in her stomach. She just didnt know why or what it was.. 

But she knew it wasnt a good feeling.

°

°

°

A/N)

A/N)

DUN DUN. I still cant decide between two characters:    

Tyler                                Or                                Logan

LIKE HELP. And now im questioning, Ben?

BONUS

Actual footage of Rylee "growling" at Tyler because he blames her sister.

+ Ben in the background admiring his work.