SLUTS

Danielle Bennett is a slut.
Spencer White is a cumlord.
The both of them have been neighbors since they were five. They've grown up together but it doesn't mean they like each other. In fact, they are both the opposite of what they seek for in a friend. After the map was revealed last term, they were forced to pass even more time together, forced to learn about sex along side their fellow classmates, along side the one who had broken Danielle's heart and most importantly her esteem.

But second term is now around the corner and Danielle couldn't be more excited for new beginnings. She's going to stay free of drama or any kind of SLT activity.
Or as she thought.

Amerie Wadia had other plans for Danielle. She needed her help to win school captain against Spider. For the sake of everyone, Danielle will have to get information in hope of stopping the cumlords' take over the school. And since she's his neighbor and old friend, she has the best opportunities and insight inside Spider's life.
One that he wishes to hide from everyone.
One that explains why he's constantly acting like the selfish bastard he is.
One that Danielle will soon find about.

CAST
Havana Rose Liu as DANIELLE BENNETT
seventeen
SLUT

CAST Havana Rose Liu as DANIELLE BENNETT seventeen SLUT

Bryn Chapman as SPENCER WHITE
seventeen
CUMLORD

Bryn Chapman as SPENCER WHITE seventeen CUMLORD

The cast of Heartbreak High as THEMSELVES

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE
Hello, you.
You who chose to click on my story.
I want to thank you for it.
This is my second Heartbreak High fanfiction and I hope you will all love it as much as you did the other one.

This one is set at the beginning of season 2.
I've really liked Spider's arc and I want to dig even more deeper into it.
There's going to be some changes to the story to adapt my character's inclusion into it.

Also, I apologize in advance for any mistakes, grammar errors or inaccuracies as English is not my first language and I'm not Australian.

Disclaimer; I do not own any of the Heartbreak High's characters or story, all credits are to the writers and Netflix. Apart from my original character, her story arc and the scenes I've created.

On that note,
Enjoy the next pages.
And for the first time for this book,
much love
-justine