𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲

Start from the beginning

While we are running we kill some Orcs since they are on our way, they use their sword while I use my power to blast them and give us a space to run ahead. As we are running we came across the Trolls but then we saw the Troll with armor, "𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨." I said then run to the Troll manage to slash his armor which cracks and fall off, the Troll manage to cut my belly which I hiss in pain, "𝐘/𝐍!!" The Dwarves shout but I manage to stand up and beheaded the Troll with the help of Bofur then we continue to run healing silently my wound on my belly.

I am running behind the Dwarves and killing the wargs out of my way then I landed behind them killing the Orcs and wargs using my twin sword, "𝐘/𝐍!" Fili and Kili shout, "𝐆𝐨! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐮𝐩!" I said then continue to kill the Orcs and wargs.

I run and manage to catch up with Balin, then land infront of him, "𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐞𝐡?" Balin said then I nod and we continue to fight.

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

Y/N saw Gandalf in her vision, he is fighting a Troll alone, it anger Y/N that she didn't notice herself transforming into her Phoenix form and breath out a fire at the wargs and Orcs surrounding Balin then she fly where Gandalf is, when the Troll saw her she breaths out a fire towrds the Troll and look at Gandalf and smile, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈." Gandalf said then Y/N nods and fly to catch up with Thorin, Fili, Kili and Dwalin.

At Ravenhill, Azog squints his eyes when he saw a Phoenix flying and killing the Orcs.

Down at the hill, Kili notice the Phoenix above then saw how the Phoenix breaths out a fire towards the Orcs, Trolls and wargs which makes him smile and continue to run with the Phoenix following behind.

Back at Gandalf, he saw Legolas and Tauriel coming while killing some Orcs, "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲. 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬." Legolas said looking at Gandalf, "𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥." Gandalf said confusing Legolas, "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐟?" Legolas ask, "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠." Gandalf said looking at then Phoenix at Ravenhill, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱, 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬." Legolas said then look at the Phoenix, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱, 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝-𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐘/𝐍. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐬." Gandalf said which makes Legolas shocked and go to where they are but then they heard another horn, "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞." Gandalf said then look at the Phoenix who is roaring so loud which makes them all look at the Phoenix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇 - 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖸/𝖭 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍. 𝖡𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗆'𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾.

𝖥𝗂𝗅𝗂 & 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗂 - 𝖶𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖸/𝖭 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖡𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗑. 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗑 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗎𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖸/𝖭.

𝖫𝖾𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗌 - 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖸/𝖭 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗄 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾.