II. Flickering Lights

Do what you want to, do what you want to
Be what you want to, be what you want to
Go on and step on me..

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"You never had moon cakes?!" Sasha yelled out, clearly horrified as she stared at you with the most off-put expression you'd ever get to experience.

Yes, your dormmate was a girl. A girl with an endless pit for food named Sasha Braus. She was bright and bubbly, just like sunshine. She was also the best friend of the guy who was holding the party Hitch told you about.

"No, I didn't. Scandalous, I know," you laughed at her reaction.

"There's nothing to laugh about! I'll take you on a date today and we'll get moon cakes together!" She declared proudly, completely forgetting one crucial fact.

"Connie's party is held today, you dumbass."

"Oh," she mumbled in a disappointed tone of voice, making you wheeze.

"Never mind then. I'll take you out somewhere im the near future!" She promised and you giggled.

"Okay, okay," you hummed.

You actually clicked with Sasha immediately. You didn't even stutter, nor did you feel nervous around her, which truly was a surprise. You were more than thankful, but it still felt kind of new to you. Who would've thought you'd get to experience friendship so soon into High School?

Sasha also liked you a lot. She was nice , but the first thing you two talked about, were the newest gossips in school. Yes, gossip in school, and it was only the second day of it as well.

It consisted of some rumours about a boy Armin cheating on his girlfriend, and Jean doing the same. Those were just baseless rumours, you didn't even know who the first boy was, but... Hitch already once told you about Jean being a fuckboy, but you still didn't even know how he looked like. Either way, it didn't bother you much.

You had to focus on your studies and on ranking first in the exams. That's all that mattered to you at the moment.

"Y/N, we're going to be late if you continue spacing out!" You heard Sasha yell at you from the kitchen part of your dorm.

"Just go by yourself!" You yelled back.

"No, I'm waiting for you!"

"Then stop waiting and go!"

"No! Just, just hurry up!"

You sighed and quickly changed yourself into the school uniform.

(You can change the length of the skirt and/or imagine some thigh-high socks as well

(You can change the length of the skirt and/or imagine some thigh-high socks as well.)

"Okay! I'm going!" You were finally done and didn't even bother doing anything with your hair, instead opting to leave it sitting on your shoulders as you let the slight breeze serve as your hairstylist.