Part 7: The British Grand Prix

Tensions run high as the British Grand Prix approached with the emotion simmering beneath the surface for Charles and Carlos. As they navigated the glamorous, paddock and prepared for the race. The air crackled with anticipation and uncertainty. Y/N was also there she was now part of the Ferrari team for the rest of the season, and her job was to take pictures of the drivers as part of the media team.

On race day atmosphere, the roar of the engines, drowning out the pounding of hearts. Charles and Carlos battled it out on track, each determined to claim victory while Y/N watched from the sidelines, torn between her conflicting emotions.

In the final lapse of the race as Charles and Carlos jostled for position, a sudden twist of fate changed everything a collision on the track, sent Charles, spinning out of contention and his hopes of victory dashed in an instant. Y/N could see on the screen Charles's anger as he hit the steering wheel when he knew he'd crashed out, the pain in his voice to the team was heartbreaking for Y/N.

As a chequered flag waved and the race came to an end, Carlos emerged victorious who jubilant celebrations echoing through the paddock but amid the chaos and excitement Y/N's heart ached for Charles, her feelings torn between loyalty and desire

In the aftermath of the race, Charles and Y/N found themselves facing an uncertain future. The relationship had been shaken to its core by the events of the Grand Prix and they knew that they had a difficult decision to make in the days ahead.