Wednesday

Wednesday, September 16th:

    I lay in bed in sorrow dreading the day I'm about to endure. I didn't want to get up. The humiliation and embarrassment I felt nagged at me.

I groaned, standing to go to my closet. I grabbed my outfit for today. My outfit consisted of a forest green sweater and my lucky black skirt. I quickly applied my makeup and left for the day.

As I'm in my first two classes I'm praying they last forever, because I'm dreading to see Mr. Murray. I hear the 3rd period bell ring and the nerves start to sink in. I walk rapidly with my head down into the classroom. I glance up and notice that we have new seats. My eyes widen when I see where my desk is placed. I'm right next to Mr. Murray.

I sit down and lay my head on the desk, and hear a piece of paper hit my desk. Written on it "Stay after class we need to talk." My stomach sunk, I knew I was in deep trouble.

The bell rings and everyone files out. Now it is just me and Mr. Murray. "I will write you a note to your next class this is my planning period and I thought we needed to have a discussion." He says. "Okay" I say with a sigh. I stand up and begin to walk over to his desk. "Do you know why I put your desk near mine?" He says whilst standing up as well. "No" I say quietly almost a whisper. He runs his fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." He whispers into my ear.

I begin to look up at him and we make intense eye contact. I start to tremble. This time he makes the first move. He begins to kiss my neck and sits me on the desk. He leaves for a moment to lock the door. He comes back over to me and our lips lock passionately. His hand are holding my back up as I'm sitting on the desk. He begins to move his hand down to my skirt. "Is this okay?" he asks. "Yes" I say breathless. He slides his hand up my thigh and I shiver at the contact. I begin to unbutton his black dress shirt, while our lips are still interlinked. He begins to take my panties off I gasp. He unzips his pants and takes out his cock. It's huge I think to myself worried it might hurt. "Are you sure?" he says gently. "Mhm" I say. He carefully grasped my hips and pulls himself into me. He starts to slowly thrust, as I gasp loudly he covers my mouth in attempt to keep my quiet. "You can't be loud Mel". He says while gentle thrusting. "I'-im s-sorry" I say while whimpering. "I've ne-never done this before" I tell him. "It's okay I'll do all the hard work."