𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 026

SITTING ON THE FLOOR WITH FUMI SITTING ON YOUR LAP, you didn't mind it as you, Fumi, Isagi, Bachira, Tokimitsu and Aryu look at the TV in front of you that showed the world five, the team that you were gonna play against

SITTING ON THE FLOOR WITH FUMI SITTING ON YOUR LAP, you didn't mind it as you, Fumi, Isagi, Bachira, Tokimitsu and Aryu look at the TV in front of you that showed the world five, the team that you were gonna play against. Though, you could feel two pairs of eyes on you.

"That's.. The scion of Real Madrid from the illustrious Spanish club, Leonardo Luna!"

Tokimitsu says, stuttering as he recognizes the other world five members.

"The English league's top scorer, Adam Blake!"

"World class free kick taker, the freckled Pablo Cavasoz!"

"And the hungry, heavy tank from favelas, Dada Silva?"

"Aw jeez, this is crazy! These really are the world's best strikers!"

Tokimitsu says, now panicking upon realizing all of them were pro players while Fumi leaned on you, burying her head more onto your chest, her eyes becoming half-lidded at her fatigue.

"Mh.. So tired.."—Fumi.

"Tokimitsu, are you some kind of soccer facts nerd?"

"Yup, ask me anything."

"Then, who's the guy in the middle?"

You ask, now seeing a fairly tall teenager in the middle with dark skin, brown eyes and short black (or brown..) hair in a buzz cut.

"I don't think I know the guy in the middle too.."

"His name is Julian Loki. He's the French League's newest superstar. Oh, and he's 17, by the way."

"He's the same age as me and he already plays for the national team?"—Isagi.

"Defeating him.. would finally get my name out into the world."

Aryu says dramatically, pulling the towel wrapped around his head in his glam way.

"Hey, by the way, where's Rin?"

"Oh, Rin-chan always goes off on his own at the end of the day."

"Oh okay, I'll head there, see you Bachira."

Isagi says before waving goodbye and leaving the room as you move Fumi, getting her off your lap and letting her sleep on the floor. You wanted to talk to Rin, so you followed Isagi to the training studio, where he assumes where Rin is at.