Short Story-1 Rimuru The Fifth True Dragon. Chapter-1 Birth of the Fifth One.

Start from the beginning

Great Sage: Notice.

Great Sage: Unique Skill Great Sage Sacrifice De-Generate To Evolve.

VOTW: Successful. Unique Skill Great Sage had Evolved into Ultimate Skill [Lord of Wisdom (Raphael)].

Raphael: Executing Synthesis of  [Lord of Knowledge (Raphael)] and [Lord of Wisdom (Raphael)]

Successful. [Lord of Knowledge and Wisdom (Raphael)] Has been Acquired.

(A/N- So all are Au Skills and I have done Some Changes to the Original Skills)

[Lord of Knowledge and Wisdom (Raphael)]
Attribute Conversion
Food Chain
Law Domination
Separation
Synthesis
Thought Domination
Thought Acceleration
Analytical Appraisal
Parallel Operation
Chant Annulment
All of Creation
Alteration
Future Attack Prediction.

Raphael: Petition to evolve Gluttony. Executing by Sacrificing Merciless.

VOTW: Successful. Unique Skill Gluttony has Evolved into Ultimate Skill [Lord of Gluttony (Beelzebuth).

Raphael: Evolution of (Uriel) Via Incorporating (Akashik Records) and [All Knowing].

Successful.

(A/N- in Ln It's Lord of Harvest but I changed it.)

[God of Harvest (Shub-Niggurath)] has been Acquired.

(Shub-Niggurath) God of Harvest
•Skill Creation
•Skill Duplication
•Skill Storage
•Skill Gifting
•God Series- It Let's the User Use All God Series Skill. God Series is the Pinnacle of Ultimate skills and are Out of The System Created by Veldanava.

•All Knowledge- This Ability Makes The user All Knowing And Nigh-Omniscient

Raphael: Activating [All Knowledge] to Copy [Lord of Wisdom], [Lord of Justice] and [Lord of Hope].

Raphael: Storing All the Data In [Skill Storage].

Succesful.

Raphael: Recreating [Lord of Wisdom], [Lord of Justice] and [Lord of Hope].

Succesful.

Raphael: Executing Synthesis of [Lord of Gluttony (Beelzebuth)] and [Lord of Wisdom (Raphael).

Succesful.

[God of Void (Azathoth)] has been Acquired.

•Soul Consumption-  A super-enhanced version of predation-gluttony, which can devour the target's Soul ignoring space-time.

•Imaginary Collapse- It allows the user to constantly produce and harness the ultimate destructive energy. Only with the help of a Manas or a Skill Equivalent to that Level it is possible to fully control Imaginary Collapse.

•Imaginary Space- It's a Chaos World, a prison with unlimited size where those who need to be quarantined are locked up

•True Dragon Release- cA variant of Parallel Existence that allows for ??? as well as their power, to exist simultaneously assimilated with Rimuru and active in the outside world. When activated, an "other body" of ???  is created and all of Rimuru’s energy that would have otherwise belonged to them is loaned back. It can be undone with the respective True Dragon's consent and after doing so all of their energy will return to Rimuru.