Chapter 11: The Boys Are Back In Town

"The prodigal Stark returns!" Nat called out, holding a giggling Teddy, as Harry and Tony returned from the press conference, "The matching suits were a nice touch."

Harry rolled his eyes, taking Teddy from her and kissing him all over his face. "Blame Tony. That was his idea."

"You didn't have to defend me like that, you know," Bucky said softly, coming up behind him to speak into his ear, "I probably deserve far worse than 'ex-HYDRA agent'."

"I've defended worse than you, Bucky." Harry grinned wryly, thinking of Snape. The man may have been a hero, but nothing in the world gave him the right to act the way he did. He was a bastard and a bully. A man who willingly became a Death Eater and only turned when he was affected personally. But that didn't stop Harry from ensuring everyone knew what he did to help end the war. Even got the grouchy bastard an Order of Merlin. Though, accepting the award in his stead was a big 'fuck you' that Harry immensely enjoyed. Imagining Snape's face when a Potter accepted any award for him.

Bucky eyed him speculatively, but Harry just shrugged and smiled. Bucky sighed and rolled his eyes, walking away to sit on the couch, not before dragging a hand softly against the small of Harry's back, making him shiver slightly.

"You handled yourself very well, Harry," Pepper said with a smile, tapping away on her phone.

"Thanks, Pepper."

"Yes, yes, Harry was brilliant, as usual. Pep, I need you to set up a meeting with the lawyers, by the way. As soon as you can."

Pepper looked up with a frown, "Are we suing someone?"

Tony sighed, "Not today, unfortunately. We need to get Harry's dual citizenship set up, as well as his name change."

"You're actually taking the Stark name?" Nat asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Potter-Stark," Harry replied, blushing slightly.

Pepper beamed, "That's wonderful, Harry. I'll get it set up ASAP. Have you thought about Teddy?"

"Teddy's a Lupin," Harry said decisively, "If he wants to add Potter or Stark in the future, that's up to him. But for now, he stays a Lupin."

"Wait, wait, wait," Tony said with wide eyes, "Didn't you say his father was a werewolf?"

"Yes," Harry replied with a raised eyebrow, pretty sure he knew where Tony's mind was going, "Remus Lupin."

"No. You're lying. Teddy's werewolf father was not named Remus Lupin."

Harry snorted as Tony burst into laughter.

A sudden crack of thunder echoed through the compound, shaking its very foundations. Harry startled, not having expected the noise. Though it seemed he was the only one.

Tony groaned, "Well, this day just keeps getting better and better."

~•~

Tony knew that sound anywhere. Honestly! Imagine bringing your own damn storm whenever you arrive somewhere. And people called him a showboat.

"FRI, bring up the cameras for the landing zone."

There was Thor, as expected, but he wasn't alone.

"Pepper, take Teddy away. Now!" Tony barked.

Pepper nodded and grabbed Teddy but not before Harry whispered something he couldn't make out.