- scars down my back -

Start from the beginning

"Look, all I care about is her cut coming out if your share, JB. And for Melia to not loose her shit anymore than she already has!" JJ tells.

Melia squints her eyes at him mockingly.
Of. Course. Of course she was known as the girl who had lost her shit!

She always had been since the cheating rumours, since Rafe drove her fucking crazy.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. And thanks for the concerns about me JJ, I appreciate it." Kiara snaps, smiling sarcastically at the blonde.

"Hey- I didn't mean it like that."

"This is our thing!" Melia says, looking at her brother sadly.

"A Pogue thing, a Routledge thing!"

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope admits, looking anxiously around at everybody.

"Thank you!" Kie sighs.

"When are you not..?" John B mumbles.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." He quips back, rolling his eyes.

"That's true." Melia notes, shrugging.

"And where were you, Emi?" John B asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "I thought Pope was on the back?"

"Yeah? I was on JJ's la- Don't turn this around on me!" She yells.

"That's cute guys." John B mumbles angrily, staring off into the distance.

"You know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her!" Kiara states, watching Melia quit pacing and stand beside her.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah pleads, rolling her eyes.

"Then leave." Melia shoots right back, glaring at her.

Sarah scoffs, shaking her head and looking at John B.

"I told you." She says under her breath.

"Told my brother what, exactly?" Melia yells.
"That your a backstabber?"

"No, that you're a shit-talking, cheating bitch." Sarah spits.

"Oh, shit!" Pope whispers.

Melia lunges forwards, JJ instantly standing up and pulling her back. She wriggles out of his grip almost immediately, shaking her head. Pure rage was flowing through her body.

"When have I ever backstabbed you?!" Sarah asks, running her hand through her hair.

"You abandoned me when things got hard with your brother for me! You left me for my other best friend, you took her from me when I was at my lowest!" Melia yells hoarsely, trying to block out the memories threatening to cloud her mind.

"Yeah my moneys on Melia and Kie.." JJ whispers, passing a 5 dollar bill to Pope.

"You get somebody close to you, gain their trust and then lie about them and dip!" Kie shouts.