CH.9:L'accord Finale💔

Start from the beginning

“...Fine. But just one more thing.”

“You’ll have to do something for me again, though while you’re asking for all this stuff.”

“If you also give me a place to live since Lost Temple knows where I live, I will tell you where Subspace and The True Eye reside. You may do as you wish with that information.” Ban Hammer looked down at Medkit. He thought before sighing and holding out a hand.

“Deal.” Medkit gives him an annoyed look, jingling the chains of his cuffs. “Heh, my bad.”

Medkit looks in the mirror at his new uniform. A new, higher paycheck, a new living area, a new look, a new eyepatch. New everything.  Ban Hammer looks at him in the mirror, stunned at the way he looks. “I'm lovin’ the new look.” Medkit looked at Ban Hammer. He was in a white science coat and under it, he was wearing a white dress shirt tucked into some high-waisted dark purple pants, quite similar to his outfit before. Medkit sighed as he tied his tie in the mirror, looking at his new suit. Ban Hammer gives him a hard pat on the back. Medkit sighed, looking at the suit he had worn for years, now neatly folded on the bed. Whatever. It was getting tight. And he was tired of going to a tailor. “So…ready to get those pricks behind bars?”

“...I’m going 6 feet under if they ever find out I did this to them…”

“Not if I have anythin’ to say ‘bout it. Not let’s go kick some ass.” Medkit sighed, being thrown over Ban’s shoulder as he sprinted out the door, gathering up his guards.

There is a harsh banging on the door of the dark room surrounded with TVs. A TV throne in the back of the room. Broker is kneeling to a shadowed figure as if they are his boss’s boss. Could they be…? Scythe stood next to the figure, her weapon out as she growled at the pounding behind the door. “Father!  The Banlands found us! They’ve broken through the barricades of Lost Temple! O, Father! Is there anything we can do?!”

“...my son…don’t you see. You all have already lost.”

“A-All…?! Don’t you mean ‘we’!?”

“It’s curtains for True Eye Not me. Hopefully you two make it out alive.”

“This is bullshit! Y’just gonna leave yer children here like trash!?”

“You’ll live.” The Father stands up, pouring himself a glass of wine in his clear glass cup, filling like a vial of blood. He sips the wine through the small crack at the tip of his lips, swallowing after a few seconds. He sighed before turning back, a teal eye shining at them. “After all…I raised you.” He vanishes with a puff of smoke. The two stare in shock. The doors burst open with Banlands guards telling them to freeze. Scythe retaliates, switching to her rifle before firing off a few shots, killing three or four guards and dragging Broker to the window. As she is about to escape, she is stopped by something holding Broker back.

“Damn…I guess this is it.”

“Don’t you dare say that, you son of a bitch I ain’t leavin’ you here!!”

“Thanks for caring, big sis…b-but your hand is slipping.”

“I don’t give a damn!! It’s either you try to pull yourself up, or I come down with you.”

“...just let go. I’ll be fine…” Scythe had seen him get arrested before. But they knew the headquarters now. And even though she hated to admit it, Broker was like her little brother. She felt angry tears running down her cheeks. As if time stopped, Broker’s hand slipped, falling to the ground, his fall being broken from several feet up in the air by guards catching him and detaining him. Scythe was frozen, her knees dirtying from the sand. A hand closed the stained window, blocking the view of Broker being detained. The Father put a hand on her shoulder.

“You’ve ratted the traitor out for me…yet still care awfully a lot for them. Especially Broker. How pitiful. Now come, my daughter.” Scythe’s face grew red with anger as tears flooded her eyes. She looked back at him before pouncing on him, punching him mercilessly in the face.

“I’M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER, YOU AIN’T MY DAD!! I’M NOT FUCKIN’ PITIFUL YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A CULT LEADER I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU--” Scythe feels a hard chip in the back of her neck before blacking out, her surroundings fading as she landed in the soft sand for cushioning. The Father’s face was bloody and dripping from his nose and mouth. He spits into his hand, a bloody tooth from the middle of his mouth in his hands covered in saliva and metallic-flavored blood.

“You poor thing. You look spent. Hopefully I can fix that.” He carelessly drags her on her back through the sandy terrain. He looked in his satchel, looking at small vials in class test tubes all plugged and tagged neatly. “Hopefully my son doesn’t miss these. They’re quite valuable.”

“Aaannndd…there!! Finally, I have upgraded you to great standards! How do you feel?!” Subspace dusts off his Biograft and closes up its chest after placing a crystal inside of it.

“STRONGER.”

“That’s the point!!” An intercom noise comes from the ceiling’s speakers.

“Mister T. Mine. Th-There’s some people that wanna…u-uh see you!” Subspace cocks his eyebrow at the unusual announcement.

“Erm…send them up, I suppose! Where are they from?? Anybody BUT Lost Temple.”

“Quite worse…th-they’re…from Banlands.” Subspace freezes, already hearing the heavy footsteps of armored boots hitting the floor. Subspace panics, turning off the lights in his lab and locking the door, grabbing a curtain pole from his curtain in his room and slipping it through the bars of the door. His breath is shaky and so are his hands as he unclips his gas mask.

“F-Fuckfuckfuck…” Subspace escapes to the porch outside his lab, looking at the snowy terrain. He can see several guards outside, telling him to surrender. He hears the vigorous banging of the door. He had given up. He was surrounded. One Biograft wasn’t going to hold them off. They’d rip it to shreds. He pulled out a box of cigarettes and lit one up. He took a puff and took a shaky breath out. The doors burst open, guards running up to him. They put his hands behind his back and cuff them. Off to Banlands…for the first time.

What a pain…

Word count:1602))

Heart Surgery(MedHammer)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara