✰ 𝒍𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒐𝒏

Age ain't nothing but a number.

You and Lewis were teammates, you were close friends as well but you developed feelings. Lewis rejected you which wasn't really that surprising to you because of the age gap. You were 24 whilst he was 39.

15 years , that wasn't a small gap. But you were still persistent and wanted him even after his persistent rejections.

Both of you were at a Mercedes event, you was chatting up with the partners and partying with friends. You however caught someone in the corner of your eye staring.. Lewis.

Since you had alcohol in your system you were a bit influenced and had some more confidence than usual. You approached him.

"Hello Lewis" you cracked a smile as you reached him , sitting down.

"Y/n" Lewis greeted you.

"How are you tonight?" You said cracking up some small talk.

"I'm good just enjoying my drink and the silence."

"Oou I'm I bothering you?" You asked with a little tease. "No no I'm actually glad you here." He replied with his signature smile. The one that always made you melt.

__________________________

As the night went on both of you had quite a lot of drinks, during that time Lewis surprisingly became more flirty which made you think if you should get him drunk more often.

As you both laughed at a joke he made he was suddenly admiring you. Lewis did have feelings for you but you was his teammate and wanted to keep it professional. Not to mention the always occurring fact , the age gap.

Lewis still wanted you as much as you did, but he didn't want to admit that. He had to stay away from that.

"You're beautiful tonight. I mean you are always beautiful but tonight you're shining." After Lewis complimented you smiled as a small blush appeared on cheeks.

"Thanks Lewis , I really appreciate that" You stared back at him, you didn't realise before how the tension was filled between you two.

The night went on even more and you two was closer to each other by the minute. You kissed him and it felt amazing bursts of happiness came through you. Lewis did kiss back, the influence of Alcohol and his need made him.

You both was in your bedroom, at your house. Making out on your bed. He climbed on top of you , kissing your neck and all over your body, your moans filled the room.

He started removing your clothes kissing down your body, until he stopped. "I'm sorry I can't do this."

"What? What do you mean you can't do this?" You asked with confusion and a bit of annoyance as he just stopped.

"You're drunk ,I'm drunk we can't do this." He said putting back his clothes he took off.

"So what? It's just sex" You replied still confused on why he was so hesitant.

"Sex that we will regret, I will regret so I can't. Bye." Lewis left the room.

You groan in annoyance, mixture of anger and little bit of sadness. You heard your front door open and close. Didn't he really not want you that bad?

AN: Thanks for reading, if there was any grammar mistakes, sorry.

Part 2 will be up soon.